The Dare Game MkII

Tizanish, 65 enchanter

Dare: to collect 8 gate peices (Completed)

Congratulations on completing your dare! That step towards self reliance is another blow towards uppity wizards named Nwaij everywhere.

For your efforts, the whole of the Local Enchanters Union 639 is advancing you 10k towards the cost of a new charm, which you desperately need. Hows that for a kick in the pants to those wizards out there?

Dare : To murder 100 bats
Fun Fact : I think it took me longer to assemble the screenshot than kill the bats.

In the dark heart of Greater Faydark, there lurks a sinister evil. And evil known only as... fruit bats. These winged minions of hell rampage unchecked across the forest, spreading pure undiluted malice, making children weep and mothers wail. AND ITS GONE UNPUNISHED FOR FAR TOO LONG! Today, one cleric took matters into her own alcohol fueled hands.

Congratulations on completing your dare! Due to your heroically intoxicated efforts, the bat scourge that plagued your alcohol fueled psychoses is now at rest. In your dreams, amidst the flood of bat death messages, you see something sparkling in the distance. It just out of reach, and just out of sight. So you close your eyes and reach for it and right at the moment you think you have a hold on it, you wake up, clutching something in your hand.

Economic stimulus packages have been handed out to the following people:
Cacaphony
Discotech
Lich
Medicuss
Migraiin
Munkee
Sscally
Sugersmacks
(My Dare is done)

I see nameflags in the futures of these individuals. Nevertheless...

Congratulations on completing your dare! These individuals have likely headed off to the nearest tavern to drink away their stimulus packages, leaving your act of charity long forgotten, and the institution you stand for still hated. Despite that, you performed admirably. Your prize is designed to assist you on your next audit trail, or door to door tax collection exercise. All those heavy documents will feel light as a feather with your new Santa's Burlap Sack.

I refuse to do my dare because Starscream needs to be angry if he is going to fight. Which is why I only feed him Squirrel heads. He may eat bugs in between meals but only to keep him in a killing mood.

Starscream flies into a fit of rage at your refusal and looks as if he is about to bite your hand. And not a happy love bite. You will lose that hand and anything worn on it if you dont appease him.

I'd reconsider. And quickly.

Starscream flies into a fit of rage at your refusal and looks as if he is about to bite your hand. And not a happy love bite. You will lose that hand and anything worn on it if you dont appease him.

I'd reconsider. And quickly.

I raised him better than this and am dissapointed in his actions right now. He'll thank me in time for not spoiling him.

No

Last edited:
Some clarification, am I allowed to train Tyrone and gate so that lowbies would dare not go near him? The Duke is willing to lock up the princess, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a few lowbies getting trained.

Let not this dare bleed over into the realm of griefing, ye black hearted duke!

Assign me a dare.

Eldorath, cleric, 65

9000 mana goes a loooooong way when its spread around.

Your dare is to find 50 lowbie groups over the next week, and drive by buff them. You cant tell them its a dare, just offer to buff them and be on your way.

Back
Top Bottom