The Dare Game MkII

Assign me a dare

Loxo 65 Necro

You're a joker. You're a smoker. You're a midnight toker. But since none of that gets you anywhere with the ladies, you dream of being a scholar.

Find 40 items that are readable, whether they be books, or notes.

The up and coming rogue has a LOT on his plate, its true, but he/she must prioritize what their attention is focused on.

Your attention is going to be focused on a veritable hydra of events. You must:
Research and swear to a deity
Complete your Gemstone of the High Seeker
Work on your roguely skills, such as pick lock, which is your bread and butter (max it) as well as some attention to sense/disarm traps.

Do these young rogue, and fame and fortune will follow quickly behind.

It shall be done

Assign me a dare
Takashi
SK

wru dare :)

Dont know how i missed you the first time, but ok.

We already have someone walking around pantsless, but your task is far more focused.

Your dare is anytime someone hails you, you have to do the no pants dance. Create a macro with both /dance and /shout Its the no pants dance. When you are hailed, remove your pants and hit that macro a few times.

Population of Dalaya, you know what to do. Seek this man out and hail him.

By the way.. Im running way short on ideas, and its a full time job to run this game, so im stopping dare requests after this post.

Starting now, every mob/npc that you meet is completely foreign to you, and scares you silly. So silly in fact, that you are compelled to should 'AHHHH %T' at everything you see.

When asked about this condition, you are to play dumb and have no recollection whatsoever.

As proof, 10 screenshots, while grouped, and in an exp zone. No wandering off by your lonesome and trying to do this.

My problem wasn't with the hotkey, it was remembering to take screenshots... so I took some as we moved too. Have more, if need be! :)

Assign me a dare.

Szriko
Beastlord
Level 65

Innocuous item scavenger hunt. You know those typical mmorpg quests where they tell you to go get items that have nothing to do with anything, but you go get them anyway because you are promised reward? Yeah. The difference here is, you are going out to get random items in anticipation of reward. Kooky, no?

Your dare is to find the following items.
Elephant Guts
Soft Wolf Skin
Feline Fur
Polished Sleet of Ice
Crystalline Blood
Bixie Honeycomb
Ancient Treant Leaves
Moth Eaten Tree Switch

Last edited:
Spiders freak me out. But whats worse is spiderkin, those hideous abominations of spider/dark elf.

Slay the spiderkin, and show me 40 spiderkin silk and atleast 40 death messages in your screenshot as proof.

Welcome to Darkwoods, pal!

Assign me a dare
Whelm, 65 rogue

You laugh in the face of the gods, and you want their money. But you sure as hell dont want to work for it, in true roguely fashion.

Your task is to attempt to pickpocket both Tarhansar, and Sihala, along with 3 of each of their followers. You dont have to be successful, just attempt.

Assign me a dare!!!

Siais, 65 Necromancer

You love making people fall over. In fact, you think it would be hilarious to make your Main Tank fall over when engaged on a raid.

Your dare is to use your targetted FD 5 times while your main tank is engaged with a raid mob (trash is fine). You can not warn anyone before you do it, however when the raid forms, you can remind everyone of your dare. You may not mention it again after you port into your target raid zone.

Army of Exile, bring a good backup tank.

Assign me a dare!!!

Luccian Magician 65

You're tired of summoning things. Let those up and coming mages do it for you. You paid your dues.

Your dare is to convince 30 other stranger mages (so no friends or guildies helping) to summon you things. Doesnt matter what it is. Just ask them for something specific summoned. You must have your strongest pet out when you do this, he must not be shrunk, and it must be named "Luccian's Pet". You cant lie when people ask if you are a mage, and you can not tell them its for a dare. Your anon must be off.

Dare Completed.

Faldeney
65 Wizard

Congratulations on completing your dare! Your huge eruditian forhead can now think more clearly since it isnt being constantly hit, which grants you an innate amount of experience that was lodged in between your concussions before.

Assign me a dare

Orothin, Cleric 65

*whoops I missed the post you made about ending the dares just ignore me :p*

Last edited:
Assign me a dare
Crixon 65 druid.

You know those really annoying pet owners that think everyone should love their pet, and if they think you dont the forcibly convince you that you do?

Thats you. Except your pet is your bear.

Your dare is to convince 20 strangers that they love your bear, but you can only talk to them in caps when trying to convince them. Further, you must give them far more information than they want about your bear's leaky bowels, skin rashes, and bladder control issues, again, all in caps.

Back
Top Bottom