Unlabeled AA and Tome values

Not on topic of the thread title, but in the same theme:
Styles

How much haste on monk /s 7 and how much accuracy lost?
How much melee avoidance and melee accuracy on /s 15?

Ahh, I forgot all about that one. I've played a cleric for a long time and never paid too much attention to that. Is it just a last hit dodge, DA instantly casted on yourself for a short period, or is it like divine benevolence where it heals you to full?

Could you add the percent bonuses for Spell Casting Mastery? The one that increases Focus/Mind specialization.

Emberflow tome: What is the degree of the tome that increases effect of damage reduction?

Added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monk stance: Wall of Will.

Can you add the effects against normal (non mez,charm, fear) spells? I don't know if it's a % or just a +resist bonus even.

Zaela is correct. It increases the effectiveness of what you have, past cap if need be, without actually adjusting the cap. IE it only counts the points up to cap, and multiplies that, still ignoring over cap.

As for procs, your question doesn't make sense... both of them clearly state they are percent bonuses, so order can't matter (base * item_adept * proc_tome == base * proc_tome * item_adept).

I went and cleaned up the language some, so it should be much clearer.

Last edited:
Zaela is correct. It increases the effectiveness of what you have, past cap if need be, without actually adjusting the cap. IE it only counts the points up to cap, and multiplies that, still ignoring over cap.

As for procs, your question doesn't make sense... both of them clearly state they are percent bonuses, so order can't matter (base * item_adept * proc_tome == base * proc_tome * item_adept).

I went and cleaned up the language some, so it should be much clearer.

There are other modifiers which do not work this way, such as DI stacking with a damage effect like jayla's insight. The total effect on magic nukes is DI+focus, not DI times focus, in spite of them both being a percentage increase.

The proc modifier could very well be proc rate*(proc rate modifiers), where proc rate modifiers would be item adept + tomes.

Fury of Light This ability allows you to engulf a foe with the concentrated Fury of the Light, binding them and slowing their attacks as well as decreasing their avoidance.

What exactly does Fury of Light do? What % slow? What % decrease in avoidance? And is this undead only?

Thanks,

Hey could someone check out what the ranger AA Foresight actually does?

I don't think its been covered in this thread yet.

how about the cleric AA turn undead 3?

anyone happen to know the % of the slow? i think the DD does 2500 or something.

(Sorry for necro'ing thread, but a few peoples request weren't answered. And, have a few more requests.)

Clarification:

"Weapon Shield (Random class mitigation increase) - 15/25/50 % increase to non shield mitigation"

When combined with the in-game explanation, does this mean that WS 3 effectively gives these classes a 50% increase to their parry/dodge/riposte? Or, is one of the statements outdated.

New:

1. Although the formula for Flurry calculation (Flurry 1) should probably be hidden, the % increase from Flurry 1 (Base) to Flurry 2, Flurry 3, Raging Flurry 1, 2, & 3 is a % upgrade path.

2. The + Hate from Area Taunt. (I have had other warriors say 500, 1k, and 2k hate over the "highest person in list.")

3. Tactical Mastery 1, 2, & 3's % chance to bypass enemy defensive skills.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom