Account Give Away

cac43

Dalayan Beginner
Due to the nature of life, I stopped playing SoD a few months ago. Rather than see my character stagnate in my own hands, I figured that I would give him away to somebody who could potentially play him or let him stagnate, I don't really care on way or another.

Character name: Multov
Formelo: http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=Multov

I have no intentions of ever playing SoD again, so I will be signing over PoA to whoever wins the character. If you have any other questions for me about the account or whatever, feel free to post them in this thread and I will answer them eventually.

Give-away Info:
Post in this thread for an chance in the give away
One chance per person
You have until 5:00pm EST on Monday, April 5th to enter.
Winner will be chosen at ~5:30pm on that Monday
Winner will be chosen by a pseudo-random number generator of my choosing.
I will PM the winner the account name and current password, and ask for a valid email from them so I can give it PoA.

Good Luck

Multov I think Meyers could benefit from a well geared cleric

Gorzenath and Maysun will forever be outside your reach Otcho. You'll never be better than the 14th best practitioner of fire magic.

Yeah Thade, statistics grad school is a harsh mistress.

Having played SoD for a few years now, just recently having my first lvl 65 Character, I would love to have a chance to own a well geared and ready to go cleric to box with my main. I have contemplated leveling a shaman to box with my main, but a chance at this I cannot pass up, even if I have yet to win anything in my life more than 5 Bux from a scratch off lotto ticket :p

This may look to be my first post but it is not, let me explain:

I had to make a new account under my newest email address since I deleted my old email in which my old forum account info was linked to... no way to change linked email since I totally forgot my old login info :(

Last edited:
Wow Multov, nice aprils fool joke there! Oh wait...

(Sign me up!)

Last edited:
multstove give your self to me im vowel.s? alternatively stop playing school and play sod again

Please multov don't go I'm exhausted of meyers killing my groups the moment zedaine stops boxing him

Back
Top Bottom