Account Give Away

Sign me up as well please [email protected] email

This made me laugh. I DO NOT wish to be added, but i could not resist commenting on how retarded it is to post your e-mail on a forum like this. I hope you get spammed by everyone who plays SoD with offers for erectile enhancement.

On a side note, I have to agree with the suggestion that you leave the character in hands of friends. You never know when you might decide to come back. Oh and Statistics are like mini dresses, they look good but hide everything that is important.

I would like to enter the draw. I am a recently joined SoD player, but I have (too) many years of experience on live. :)

Dude, that's....wowzers. I'll take your cleric and do something cool with him. Sorry you're leaving, though.

Sure, why not... new player to SoD and returning to EQ in general...

Sign me up, maybe I can actually do stuff with the guild =)

Multov,

Though I have not met you in game, I wish you the best in life and hope that whatever you end up doing, it makes you happy...=)

-Dawgrin

The Time to Enter Has Passed

So what I will be doing is drawing a random number from 1 to highest number of total posts for people who posted in this thread. To lessen the outlier effect, the minimum of the 5 highest total post numbers will be used. Then whoever is closest the random number drawn wins. If there is a tie in closest to the number drawn, then all those who tied will be put into a second pull and I will just randomly select one in the standard manner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom