Account Give Away

The Time to Enter Has Passed

So what I will be doing is drawing a random number from 1 to highest number of total posts for people who posted in this thread. To lessen the outlier effect, the minimum of the 5 highest total post numbers will be used. Then whoever is closest the random number drawn wins. If there is a tie in closest to the number drawn, then all those who tied will be put into a second pull and I will just randomly select one in the standard manner.

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

Gorzenath and Maysun will forever be outside your reach Otcho. You'll never be better than the 14th best practitioner of fire magic.

Yeah Thade, statistics grad school is a harsh mistress.

hopefully you do something with that unlike a certain someone that mows lawns with an astrophysics degree (or whatever it is).

Since my explanation was poor and confusing, the concrete example will help. The five highest post counts, at the time when I checked where,
Aisling - 2160
Robopirateninja - 1771
Mythryn - 1397
Nwaij - 943
Manguadi - 886

Since the minimum of those is 886, I loaded up Multov, ported him over to athica and /rand 1 886

EQ000130.jpg

Result: 249

(As an aside, if the random number had been closest to 886, I would have then /rand 1 5 to determine which of the top 5 had won.)

Looking through all the entries, I saw that Tyvec-a-tron was the closest at a post count of 257. Making him our winner supreme!!!!!!

Grats Tyvec, yet another high end with another high end bot.

Yep, I agree. I am not usally one to harp on others methods, but there are without a doubt better people to give a level 65 to then someone that already has several. I truely was hoping for an actual "psudo" random number drawing.
In any event, congratulations to the winner.

I'd say it's a pretty good match-up tbh, Multov would be very helpful to SB, and won't end up stuck as some T3 bot-whore ringer box.

Yep, I agree. I am not usally one to harp on others methods, but there are without a doubt better people to give a level 65 to then someone that already has several. I truely was hoping for an actual "psudo" random number drawing.
In any event, congratulations to the winner.

you are an aweful

Back
Top Bottom