65 warrior, necro, ranger, maybe cleric?

Severien

Dalayan Adventurer
I'm putting out a feeler on some guilds.

I quit SoD due to work and burnout at about this time last year. I don't know much about the current guild situation on SoD. I've been getting pretty nostalgic about SoD and the sense of community because I've stayed out of mmo's in general. I've been playing SoD for a long, long time and I've seen content all the way to inner sanctum, but my hardcore raiding days are probably over for good. That said, the guild I'm interested in should be serious about advancing, but its okay if you are taking your time doing it. Upstart t3 t4 guilds are fine, even preferable. As long as you raid 2+ times a week I'm good with it. Understand that I work full time on a schedule that changes week to week so I may make all of a weeks raids, I may make none, I may be late, etc. Please hit me up so I can come group with you and see what you have going on. Ill work to progress whatever character you need me to main- I would prefer not to main my cleric, but if I really like your guild ill consider it.

Fomelos are Ardenn, Arnhem, Aves and Praxes. These are all my characters (not adopted toons) and they are disbursed to seperate accounts and avalable for boxing.

I look forward to meeting chill new people.

Hey Juffuffles. I was totally expecting a reply from you. Assuming I can find a place to settle in, I'll be seeing you around.

You might consider Dragonkin, White Tees, and The Night Crew. My experiences with members of those guilds have been primarily positive.

The Night Crew has less of a "we're going to go discover everything on our own instead of having people that already know this content inside-out" feel than the other two (from my outside-the-guilds vantage point).

I appreciate the input Taru. I did have a look over all the guild listings and took note of those. Unfortunately, the only problem with Night Crew is my powerful need of sleep. I need to get around to the others and see what they're all about.

5th guy you were expecting a reply from, checking in! (behind Thade, Nappy, ______, and Gregar obv)

True story, was telling dungeon crawl club throwing and dnd copper slingshot stories today, mad bromance (no-homo)

Word Dimmi, I wasn't even sure you were still *alive*. I should put thought into starting another dnd group... mad fun times.

Clearly you have not met Dimmette, the puppy toting werefrog halfling warriorette from lvl 1 on!

Also yes to dnd, I still have gametable, and like...every 3.5 book ever written, but don't count on me pulling off vent reliably, I can't even swing IRC consistantly enough for srs bsns

Clearly you have not met Dimmette, the puppy toting werefrog halfling warriorette from lvl 1 on!

Also yes to dnd, I still have gametable, and like...every 3.5 book ever written, but don't count on me pulling off vent reliably, I can't even swing IRC consistantly enough for srs bsns

Why you so broken

Back
Top Bottom