RINGER EXP/RAID PALADIN

Silosobi

Dalayan Pious Diety
HI

my name is GRUPO. I am a 7.3khp paladin. I'm looking to join a guild and not play this character much but basically whore my info out to everyone and let people box me.

I know this seems like a joke/troll but im serious. A lot of lower tier guilds (or just players) would love having a higher tier tank to use when they need/want.

Also if individuals are interested shoot me a PM just saying who you are a bit and ill probably give you info.

I will continue to gear him with random highend stuff I just need other people to play him for exp. I know when my main was lower tier I would have loved to have access to this character.

http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=grupo

I would like this info to use for my own advancement. Thank you and everything else

Grupo is going all in, full aas/tomes or banned for 3 boxing. He has evolved from a banker to a ho

I'd like Grupo info so I can adventure band my toons to him and leech his EXP for my own benefit....

it's weird because i used to play with grupo when he was being mained by rwaul (who i first knew as jeebus/geebus) and now i see random ass people boxing him all over the place

don't be a dumb ass and let the casters in your guild box your knight for free xp. how exactly do you think casters finish quests here?

Back
Top Bottom