Mage und Cleric LFGuild.

Volkier

Dalayan Beginner
Basically long story short, I'm trying to find a guild in my timezone. All the sexy guilds that I would love to be a part of (whether they would have me or not is a different story) are on the US timezone - meaning they raid when I'm at work.

I would love to find a decent guild that raids that raid around 6pm onwards to about midnight NZST (which is the UTC/GMT+12 timezone). For the sake of Fomelo, my characters are Mage and Cleric ( Volkier and Neigh ) - in short format, both are 65, mage is fully relic-ed, and I have done T6-7 ish content raids quite comfortably on both (though neither - especially cleric - are close to being fully fitted with T6 / 7 - just the odd item here and there).

I can swing both or either way on the "dragon or giant" subject, and currently am working on althuna augment quest as well as a bunch of murk quests, generally having had to box majority of that since there is very few people in this time-zone and all the people I used to know 'back in the day' seem to have stopped playing... (and didn't give me any of their stuff.... /sadface)

Anyhow, if anyone has a place for me, or would like to know more details - such as what side of the bed I sleep on - leave a post or send me a /tell in game ::)

"such as what side of the bed I sleep on"

The underside, right? As for the guild thing, good luck buddy. We haven't had a guild raiding in that time slot consistently in quite awhile here. :(

This guy is an amazing player and more importantly a great person.

Volkier the short time I played SoD with you was fantastic, and I hope you eventually find a guild that fits your needs - you deserve it!

This guy is an amazing player and more importantly a great person.

Volkier the short time I played SoD with you was fantastic, and I hope you eventually find a guild that fits your needs - you deserve it!

Nawwww - you shouldn't have ::p

Seriously though, whilst I try, I'm far from "amazing"...

can you raid EST time zone? prophecy may have room for a solid combo

That really depends what time in EST zone you raid in, and on what days. I can pretty much do most times on Sunday (Saturday for most of the rest of the world) since it's my day off, but would love to find something that fits my work-schedule a little better.

Sigh* does this mean I should give up looking and just try to start a guild in this timezone myself? Seems like to be the only option - except I don't have a tank other than my pet. Why oh why did I roll a mage instead of a SK or something ::p

Sigh* does this mean I should give up looking and just try to start a guild in this timezone myself? Seems like to be the only option - except I don't have a tank other than my pet. Why oh why did I roll a mage instead of a SK or something ::p

No this means you should come play Guildwars 2

Back
Top Bottom