Prophecy

Slayer90

Dalayan Adventurer
<Prophecy>
*WARNING*
We do not use ringers on our PROGRESSION (mon/thrus) raids. If you wish to apply to Prophecy note that we are not looking for people just to scoop loot and roll out, we are looking for DEDICATED people who are looking to help mold and craft our own stratagys and wipe repeatedly to learn with us and be helpful as a team effort. If this is not you please don’t apply.

Who is Prophecy? Is this something you have asked yourself? Well, I’m here to help. Prophecy is a T10 guild Farming t10 mobs. We raid T8-10, 4-5 nights a week. Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday as well at hitting up 6 and 12 man content.
What does Prophecy raid? Prophecy is currently Raiding OS/Thazz/Generals/Well/Yclist and most 6 and 12 man content.
What is Prophecy recruiting? Right now we have no specific needs just looking for great players who love having fun.

Does prophecy raid outside normal raid times? Why yes we do thanks for asking ><. Currently when there is a good size force on we will pug or even Guild raid on off nights, or off raid hours.

Is Prophecy a Hardcore or casual guild? I think its safe to say we are a hardcore guild. WE RAID ALOT!

How does prophecy distribute loot? We use a council system which take all factors into account. What do we take in to account? ATTENDENCE!!! Foci effects Last loot given over all usefulness to class over all upgrade to character. These are all things we look at when considering loot.

Last edited:
Kraizik forgot to put how to get in touch with us so:
Send tell in game to Kraizik, Ikuinen, Daenar, Breigon, Mashby, Crownk, or Liqtox. Or really anyone in the guild and they'll help you find one of the officers. You can also visit our website
http://prophecysod.guildlaunch.com/

Last edited:
Read my post in the guild discussion forums about bar/cleric lfguild I would love to main just my bard.. Im.sure I could be 65 with mq complete in a matter of days if I have motivation to get there.. let me know if another bard is interested in the spot

Hey guys! Y'all probably dont remember me that well (if at all, lol) I had the pleasure of joining Prophecy about 8 months ago but sadly due to moving/job I had to stop playing SoD. But now I'm back! Really looking forward to grindin w/ some good people =D

Ohdiss http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=ohdiss

(Go easy on me, lol, you guys have really come a long way since ive been gone :p)

EDIT: Oh, and I see you guys need a chanter to kick around :p well, this is my silly chanter

Ohthis http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=ohthis

Last edited:
Current needs - Chanter/Wizard/Clr/Dru for Wed/fri/sat/sun Raids as usual any class that is 65 may apply for grouping/ questing fun.

High Need atm - ENCANTER/BARD/DRUID -- Everything else closed unless your onteir t8+ or just wanting in for exp groups.

Current needs T8+ Enchanter for mon/Thursday raids
65 Tier 0-7 Enchanter/Bard/Druid/Wizard for wed/fri/sat/sun raids

Currently killing t9-10 stuff looking for druid/enchanters all other class's may apply for xp.grouping fun and the occasional raid when needed

Need a beastlord too, and I harass you about this all the time and you always forget, but a rogue is something we could use badly

Back
Top Bottom