Thanks to the staff for some very positive changes!

fuwok

Developer
Staff member
I am posting to say thank you for some awesome additions to the game:

Raid mob xp: the first kill XP thing is great. A nice bonus for clearing new content.

Mana free buffs during raids: Very good downtime saver, I was unaware of this until yesterday(!)

Improved newbie quests and newbie xpable gear: sweet perk while I was leveling up.

Fast camp in cities: I was incredulous about whether this was a real improvement but it has sped up the buffbot thing quite a bit.

Probably you guys did some other good stuff but for now thanks for this stuff which is making quality of life in SoD play better for everybody.

I am posting to say thank you for some awesome additions to the game:

Raid mob xp: the first kill XP thing is great. A nice bonus for clearing new content.

Mana free buffs during raids: Very good downtime saver, I was unaware of this until yesterday(!)

Improved newbie quests and newbie xpable gear: sweet perk while I was leveling up.

Fast camp in cities: I was incredulous about whether this was a real improvement but it has sped up the buffbot thing quite a bit.

Probably you guys did some other good stuff but for now thanks for this stuff which is making quality of life in SoD play better for everybody.

I would like to say that the first kill thing is not working 100%. I did not get first kill on a mob while others did. and the same happend to thade when we killed a mob and we all got first kill but him.

I would like to say that the first kill thing is not working 100%. I did not get first kill on a mob while others did. and the same happend to thade when we killed a mob and we all got first kill but him.

You have to be alive upon the mob's death. Were you guys still alive when it died?

"...but as he drifted down the sidewalk he began growing ever conscious of the overwhelming ordinarity of the day. Of course it had it's own unique attributes; the ambient temperature before sunrise, the moments clouds passed over the sun, each with their own respective shape hopefully providing a precious few more seconds of respite from the harsh dessicating rays thanks to a long trailing edge, the weak pastel color of the shirt of each other person on the sidewalk, and the "pseudo earth tone" tie they wore with it. Even the path they walked... no! ... or... yes! ... down to every step! Where and how each foot fell, the subtle angle of each pronation, even each particle of grit that met with the soul of his handmade loafers... diverging further and further from similarity to the day before it. Each moment an ever-complexifying-spectacle to be witnessed only once, ever, as the universe fell apart a little more..."

Back
Top Bottom