Dev/Player Discussion - 7pm CDT 3/24/15

Taryth

Administrator
Staff member
Folks,

I will be holding a dev/player in-game discussion on Tuesday 3/24/15 at 7pm CDT. The focus of this discussion will be on upcoming beastlord changes, but other topics are welcome. I'd like to keep the focus on mechanic-related topics (i.e. not lore and such - we'll do that another day). I will announce where it will be held that evening, somewhere super fun I'm sure.

So bring your questions - I will be moderating it so that it's not just a cacophony of opinions, but my hope is to answer questions about what's going on, priorities and what to expect.

Hope to see you all there!

-t

Right in the middle of raid time, are you going to use a global channel or ooc or something?

I was actually going to avoid public channels so people who don't care don't have to, but I guess I'm open to doing it if there's enough demand.

I was actually going to avoid public channels so people who don't care don't have to, but I guess I'm open to doing it if there's enough demand.
I'm know for sure another guild raids that day/time too. Maybe more?

What about /join livedevchat or something? I haven't joined a chat channel since goons started raiding again, but I think they work sometimes?

Marza's back. :)

20uriti.jpg

Back
Top Bottom