I miss SoD and have decided to come back.

Jeigo/Kaimyra

Dalayan Beginner
Hey to all, not sure who all remembers my Rogue Jeigo ( fairly well geared), or my Bst Toushyi( not as much so) but i have decided to start playing SoD again. i forget the exact time i quit but it was 2-3 years ago id say? I was and still am in Iratus Lepus on both. I have started a Warrior ( Kaimyra ) to readjust myself back to old SoD after messing around with all the other games out there now. Hope to see you all around once i get my warrior up ill possibly be using my rogue again just using him to make alittle money for the warrior atm. and box the bst with the warrior for outta combat heals and sow haha.

Hey to all, not sure who all remembers my Rogue Jeigo ( fairly well geared), or my Bst Toushyi( not as much so) but i have decided to start playing SoD again. i forget the exact time i quit but it was 2-3 years ago id say? I was and still am in Iratus Lepus on both. I have started a Warrior ( Kaimyra ) to readjust myself back to old SoD after messing around with all the other games out there now. Hope to see you all around once i get my warrior up ill possibly be using my rogue again just using him to make alittle money for the warrior atm. and box the bst with the warrior for outta combat heals and sow haha.

Been a while man! Hit me up in game.

Hey Jeigo! You probably won't ever see this response since this thread is two years old, (and if you ever respond I probably won't see your response), but I used Jeigo as a zone scout and Toushyi as my personal buff bot for the longest time.

I kept him in Iratus and never changed the password (not sure if I gave it out to anybody, can't remember). The access was much appreciated, my friend!

Hope things are well with you. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom