Skill Mods

Questions about double attack mod:
Does it trigger per round, or per individual hit?
It triggers a mainhand swing, but can it proc from offhand attacks?
Can it trigger itself?
Can it proc weapons/ammo/buff procs?

Can it trigger itself?

Also does Flourish of Blades really have a hidden MAX ur double attack component.

Can it trigger itself?
Is the swing guaranteed to land?

What does over cap of parry and Riposte do and dodge? specifically past 250 does anyone really know

Yes, they help the skill and increase the chance. It was posted somewhere before but the order in which make the biggest difference:
1) Block / Dodge
2) Parry
3) Riposte

Can it trigger itself?
is my dream of this being answered dead?

Can it trigger itself?

I will tell you what I know about it from when I implemented it. No guarantee it still functions the same way.

It has a chance to trigger for both primary and offhand weapons. It cannot trigger itself. It does not have a chance to proc. It is not guaranteed to land.

I will tell you what I know about it from when I implemented it. No guarantee it still functions the same way.

It has a chance to trigger for both primary and offhand weapons. It cannot trigger itself. It does not have a chance to proc. It is not guaranteed to land.
Sweet, thanks for the response marza

It sure would be cool if the OP could be updated with other info revealed in this thread. Also, things verified.

Correct me domeone if I am wrong but when wearing a shield tanks get Ac x 2 in block skill, this wearing those boots is equivalent of 2.5 shield Ac for block skill.

I created a page on the wiki (Skill Mods) and added a link from the skills page that has the majority of the info from this thread (that i could extract in my 30 second re-skim of the posts) Just to be hopefully helpful and people can add any additional mod benefits they know to it.

Back
Top Bottom