May 2015 Account Drive Has Begun!

More events will be forthcoming, including at least one other crate event for those who missed it. :)

I also got approval for a new golden beast-style event that the entire server will enjoy. I guarantee it will be worth your while.
Any idea on a date and time? Some of us play a lot but still don't want to miss it!

Kind of depends on our availability, no set dates yet. Watch Facebook to get the most current info!

OK, the golden beast event.

When I get it done, there will be a worldwide emote indicating that a magical "something" is hiding out somewhere. You will not get any clues as to where, including what zone. Not trackable, just like a GB.

When you hail it, it will bump the server-wide exp bonus to either 50% or double the current bonus, whichever is higher. This will last for a few hours. We will spawn these periodically to encourage people to go out and explore! We're not (probably) going to bury them in Nagthilian or anything, but you might find them in very odd areas. :)

Be the server hero. Find these guys when you see the emote. The whole server will know of your good deed. You'll get a personal reward as well. :)

That sounds pretty awesome, especially if they show up in some less-used zones that encourage people to explore a bit.

OK, the golden beast event.

When I get it done, there will be a worldwide emote indicating that a magical "something" is hiding out somewhere. You will not get any clues as to where, including what zone. Not trackable, just like a GB.

When you hail it, it will bump the server-wide exp bonus to either 50% or double the current bonus, whichever is higher. This will last for a few hours. We will spawn these periodically to encourage people to go out and explore! We're not (probably) going to bury them in Nagthilian or anything, but you might find them in very odd areas. :)

Be the server hero. Find these guys when you see the emote. The whole server will know of your good deed. You'll get a personal reward as well. :)

Now this is an exp bonus I think we can all get behind!

Exp%20Glitch_zpscpct8eqi.jpg

Alas, the fun is already over (and being rolled back currently). Dev-Taryth giveth and Dev-Taryth taketh away.

Exactly. Don't know why it chose yesterday to manifest, but I think we fixed it. That's what I get for taunting the exp code yesterday.

To pacify those wanting vengeance for their 409600% exp mod being yoinked:

Dead20Taryth_zpswhwwfbuu.jpg

In other news, has anyone lucked into any cool world drops now that the drop rate is doubled during the drive? There are still tons of the items I've never even seen in the wild. :( (Even though it's junk by the time it's clickable at 15, I always wanted a Snuffed Lantern just for kicks.)

I am going to drop the first Blessing of the Gods tonight. The one who finds it, in addition to being a server hero, will receive a Token of Ascendance.

What does this token do? Well, it depends on your level, but suffice it to say it gives more experience than I believe any quest or mob currently in the game. I'll let you discover just how much.

Once I place the mob and you acquire a token, you will want to see a fellow in The Grand Library named Gemli. He is particularly aware of the significance of these rare items and how to unlock their power. He is NOT UP YET, I will announce it when he is (and you'll see a world emote about a Blessing being up as well).

And no, please don't ask for hints as to the Blessing's location. None will be forthcoming. It's designed to get people to explore and compete a bit. The only thing I will promise is no Nagthilian.

there should be some kind of hinting for this, there are many zones and a minimal population. Something as tricky as "i hate spiders"

I am going to drop the first Blessing of the Gods tonight. The one who finds it, in addition to being a server hero, will receive a Token of Ascendance.

What does this token do? Well, it depends on your level, but suffice it to say it gives more experience than I believe any quest or mob currently in the game. I'll let you discover just how much.

Once I place the mob and you acquire a token, you will want to see a fellow in The Grand Library named Gemli. He is particularly aware of the significance of these rare items and how to unlock their power. He is NOT UP YET, I will announce it when he is (and you'll see a world emote about a Blessing being up as well).

And no, please don't ask for hints as to the Blessing's location. None will be forthcoming. It's designed to get people to explore and compete a bit. The only thing I will promise is no Nagthilian.

great idea bro. what about a vanity mirror bro?

quick question. What are the typical numbers playing on the server now a days? weekdays? weekends?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom