a growing concercn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The short answer is the top guild doesn't do this. Most of the content goes untouched while the new tier 11-12 fights get prioritized over them. Tier 11 is the new tier 9 of the server where nobody can progress past it because they don't go do new things. Right now some of the lower tier guilds use lack of targets as an excuse and that will never change unless 1-2 people step up in the guild and push for trying new things.

edit: To be fair resurgum has been trying new stuff lately and even killing somethings which is always nice to see.

That isnt completly true. Most T13 mobs get killed with exception of BW. We have been trying the new mobs because they are new. We have also been trying the new harder than T11 mob. Right now there is only to my knowledge VZ and BW that we are not throwing attempts at as far as high end monsters.

just havnt seen bw/rujik/monster dead often lately is all i know u just kileld rujjik last night

Is this really an issue? Do things like Temple of Elael actually get killed regularly? I'm not going to pretend I have a great understanding of how often all this dies as of recent, but on the occasions I track stuff in this range, there are usually numerous targets alive. Maybe the specific mobs you think are the easiest ways to farm phat loots get killed quickly, but I find it hard to believe that at any given time, *all* the content t9-11 has been killed, which used to actually be a thing.

As others have said, if the t9-11 stuff is dead, break out of your shell a little bit and actually try something new/harder, because I *know* that SF doesn't even come close to keeping all the t12-13 stuff locked down.

We had a pretty good balance of targets for most of the upper guilds until recently... I'll let you figure out what changed that... but onto topic... I think that another solution would be to add in more claims or content. As far as content goes, upper thaz releasing as a T11-T12 would theoretically give 4 more claims and 8-9 more raid targets, which would work out ok. We had a big clog right at T10 a while back, and lower thaz really helped with the congestion. One of the reasons I think thaz is effective at releasing it is because each wing is a claim, allowing for plenty of content claims. Which leads into adding claims. I have heard that sanctum was split into inner and outer now, which is nice for that, Spires would be difficult to split... but Tur'ruj.. Perhaps try splitting it into separate claims by clusters of tribes, to help ease this sort of problem. I'm not an expert on Tur'ruj by any means, and can't really offer advice on where drawing claim lines in Tur'ruj would be best, but adding claims might be another solution beyond changing timers, or in addition to changing timers.
I think it would be possible to separate claims into three wings - Outer: Tar`Loc, Ok`Tar; Basement: Kal`Tan, Gan, Ghan, Gru`niet; Inner: Ju'bor, Shar`nok, Rujik... Does this seem logical or make sense based on the access and difficulty of the encounters?

Is this really an issue? Do things like Temple of Elael actually get killed regularly? I'm not going to pretend I have a great understanding of how often all this dies as of recent, but on the occasions I track stuff in this range, there are usually numerous targets alive. Maybe the specific mobs you think are the easiest ways to farm phat loots get killed quickly, but I find it hard to believe that at any given time, *all* the content t9-11 has been killed, which used to actually be a thing.

As others have said, if the t9-11 stuff is dead, break out of your shell a little bit and actually try something new/harder, because I *know* that SF doesn't even come close to keeping all the t12-13 stuff locked down.

this zone is a pain in the dick to enter fix that and people would kill it

are you really complaining that you dont want to work towards something and you just want everything given to you?

you just literally killed your thread.

when was the last time you went there?

but i dont complain about not getting loot / not having mobs.

i also was like the second person to get their undercity key so i do know what it is to work towards getting keys to help your guild out.

Previous goon squad lived in undercity getting free loot before nobody would go there.

I don't know who this Nebi person is but it's rude to just come into threads and insult people. We're just trying to make positive changes to the game and make sure everyone has targets ready and raring to go. There's been plenty of suggestions already to help fix the congestion but another suggestion that I thought of is a 'perseverance' type buff to help out against hard targets. Like if you keep doing your best your raid gets pumped up and does more damage/healing and eventually you'll get it down. Some of the later content like Gongoreth and Master of the Pack can be really rough on tier and helping people get what they need without constantly struggling would improve the game greatly. It's frustrating to go into a zone and wipe for hours and have nothing else to help you out.

It's the little things that we can do to improve the raiding environment and make sure people can gear up and hang out with your friends online slaying dragons. I just want to chill and do cool stuff.

it is a zone with 0 trash mobs. You can have 1 dude duo the "trash clear" for it and wipe the entire zone in like an hour to get amazing items, of course its not going to be easy to get into because it is the most loot pinata zone in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom