We're always late.

TapeinV

Dalayan Elder
Eyate, Drapo, some other bros and I are starting up on EQ TLP. Uh, Ragefire I believe, the one in Kunark.

If you're already playing, cool. You should play with us. Poopsock season is here.

It's going down.

Eyate is Ellese Dark elf Wiz
Drapo is Drapo Ogre Shm
I'm Tapein, Ogre SK!

Let's kill dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!

We out here grindin'

Come join some lowlifes, get dem exp dollars $$$

<Duran Duran> for life.

I was on there and left to the other slower server. I havent played any of my accounts in quite some time though (sold one too)

I just can't imagine spending 6 months in Kunark, Velious, etc.

Ragefire doesn't seem too bad, and we've already met some solid bros. None of the high end guilds are doing anything we're not capable of, so I look forward to the competition.

p.s. you should come play with us, I miss your sexy cuban voice.

We're pushing level 30 now, and getting to the point where we can spare a little bit of platinum. Can also make a set of banded for classes that can wear it.

Hit up Htoo(Eyate), Faelus, Tapein, or Drapo ingame. We're having a great time and so should you!

You cant imagine spending 6 months in the best expansions the game ever had? What is this crazy talk.

Hey there everyone. I'm looking at getting back into progression EQ. You all know the story: started playing back when Kunark was released. Left, came back, left again, finished college, job, etc. etc. Ended up quitting with a 75 Necro (Burnaydar) in a semi-regular raiding guild (The Stonefist Warriors on Quellious...I guess this became Povar) around the time The Serpent's Spine was getting going (late '06, early '07). Anyway, I've found a bit of time for reminiscing and having some fun with some fellow old-school EQ nerds, so I thought I'd post here. I've been playing SoD for about a year or so, on and off, but I'm sick of grouping with myself (that's what he said...). Any chance you guys want another nerd to hang out with? I'm most likely looking at playing a Necro again, to limit my re-learning curve for getting back into the game.

Well crap...I didn't realize you couldn't access the progression servers without a subscription. Bumsville.

Last edited:
itt I'm glad we didn't continue on RF.

It's fucking dead now from what I understand. XP on Phinny was absolutely abysmal until the Holiday double xp.

You can thank me for saving us from Daybreak's terrible decisions later.

Why have you all not gotten my 2 mages their relics yet? Geez, I even took time off so I wouldn't interfere with your camping them.

Back
Top Bottom