Progression Guild

Nebi

Dalayan Pious Diety
Thinking about starting a no ringer progression guild. At the moment I'm trying to field interests only (nothing set in stone).

Basic ideas on the guild
  • No ringers
  • Start at T1
  • Do it head hunter style and kill every single mob on a tier (can bounce up and down but it would be cool to say we killed every single mob)
  • We will do Tmaps
  • Not going to be hard core
  • Newbies welcomed!

Let me know if any of this sounds fun to you and lets see if we can work something out!

Feel free to add your ideas if you plan on joining!

I have a 65 Cleric and SK which are both decently geared (like up to t4) which I will use for this.

<Kestrella> Hey Deein.. make it a no box guild and I'll join
<Deein> post your idea in the thread
<Kestrella> What
<Deein> if we have enough people that was be ideal!
<Kestrella> I don't post
<Kestrella> You're crazy
<Deein> no box guild is the goal but cmon now... thats just crazy
<Kestrella> if you get good people it's not that crazy
<Deein> right
<Deein> <Circle> Because we're a no box guild

I'll join on a warrior/cleric they are fresh characters i created and since fomelo doesn't work you'll be none the wiser!

I'd be willing to play a character. Most likely a shaman. Maybe a necromancer. The rest of my characters are better equipped but idk if they count as ringers or not. I guess I would roll anything for the sake of it, part of me would like to roll one of the less than popular classes (mage/beast).

so +1 body count

I want somebody to port me. and kill tmaps. with me. while porting. me around. to do tmaps.

Last edited:
I have a 65 bst with 300+aa's in t3-4 gear. Or a 55 pala/monk/ ranger/ that could be 65. Lets kill things!

I like the idea and have some interest in joining. I know my wife and I could each join on an alt, but I think I will let the newcomers have first crack. If you don't fill up and need two bodies, let me (Aynaahe/Ryst) or my wife (Amalthea/Tani) know and we'll see if we join up on an alt that is close to tier with you all (we have some characters around several raid tiers gear-wise). Even if we don't join, we'd be happy to help fill in where you need (on a non-ringer, of course). Good luck with this endeavor!

I have a 65 necro with like 100 aa, maybe both ancients, no relics and all the best boe equip gear you could get 3 years ago. So I would say he's a few tiers ahead of t1...

I would kill some stuff with you guys if there aren't 15 necros all ready. Once/if we get t10ish I have a nifty bard.

Balyn the necro and Nylab the bard.

i have some characters, i think enchanter, mage, monk that are all untwinked (except adept gear) and low AAs...very interested!

*been waiting a long time for this, i tried and failed with <Dreamer>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom