Banging Heads - Eniva Must Die

sounds like i might have to start logging back in, on Shayken lol.. untill i get Kara`kadar chest... IF dalaya even has another guild able to kill it again one day
euros and/or resurgum should be geared enough for fish i think? they are both like t12 guilds afaik

Both could easily kill fish. Resurgum is killing 4.3 now. Eternity could do fish w the right set up

prophecy fish strat: double ench

Prophecy fish strat: step 1) no carrini/ceto. step 2) pray ppl like crownk don't get called. I also marked my maps with ideal spots for the tank to move and handed that out. It might be in the public release, dunno. It will be in the future one. Isn't this way better than the KK chest anyways?!? +Defense and a gheal proc.

Not hating but I'm not sure Eternity has the poopsock stapled on tight enough to do KK. It's a big coordination fight.

I'd call it a wash for bards, the stringed mod is nice (for theoretical runic 2 usage) but KK BP has a type 5 and all around better stats. If I had one, I wouldn't be the first to take the other but maybe if it was rotting.

I think a vast majority of players on this game underrate healing procs. Like seriously. Healing procs are amazing. Stack em and it's super amazing.

Prophecy fish strat: step 1) no carrini/ceto. step 2) pray ppl like crownk don't get called. I also marked my maps with ideal spots for the tank to move and handed that out. It might be in the public release, dunno. It will be in the future one. Isn't this way better than the KK chest anyways?!? +Defense and a gheal proc.

Not hating but I'm not sure Eternity has the poopsock stapled on tight enough to do KK. It's a big coordination fight.

Was Carrini using a gold armor set/dye when you were guilded prophecy ? or was that Liqtox ? I don't remember, but the gold cleric was just straight quick healing spires at t9 and not ducking a single heal. I called the person out for not ducking and he went full douche-mode. Seeing a main cleric waste mana like that made me just want to deguild... Pretty sure it was Liqtox come to think of it.. I don't recall Carrini being bad lol

I think a vast majority of players on this game underrate healing procs. Like seriously. Healing procs are amazing. Stack em and it's super amazing.

Drakes bow + sapping bracer + beads + halloween event items + taratzu clicky = love being a ranger!!

That was easily liqtox. Not a very smart man. Quit after not winning harn gloves one night.

And yeah, bard bp + relgons + nightwhisper + soothing + melwins + (star of dawn hot swap if soloing to get the hot) + eventually pickaxe. Clicks like beads, blazing crown etc I don't count cause I'm usually too lazy unless it's on a 6man

Its not that its a heal proc, its just that its a useless heal proc. In a raid, the bard should get hit only from riposte which means the chance of never proccing it is very high. Also, there are a bunch of situations where heal procs just arent needed, due to it not either saving a life, saving the healer from having to heal, or the healer just finishing the fight with leftover mana anyways

I look it the same way I look at custo BP: Nice for facetank soloing/duoing and if for some reason I need to tank something that I can't kite or mez but it'd be bagged for the most part. Bards also don't have the healing AAs of other classes to really abuse the proc either.

And yeah, bard bp + relgons + nightwhisper + soothing + melwins + (star of dawn hot swap if soloing to get the hot) + eventually pickaxe. Clicks like beads, blazing crown etc I don't count cause I'm usually too lazy unless it's on a 6man
Don't forget that BST is on Vitalivia, Bangle of the Primogenitors. You can use it for the wrist proc like everybody else or, unique to Beastlords, it can be worn in the feet slot for a freebie heal every single time you land a kick! ;)

Oh, and there's also Robes of the Caretaker from the same zone, which has 4x the proc rate of the Eniva BP. MNK/BST are listed on both.

EDIT: Might there be one last drop from Eniva? This song seems indicative of one. The spell ID according to the spell parser is 4934, which places it right next to Twelve Toned Rhythm (4935) and Cadence of the Muddled Mind (4936). It has no level listing for BRD, which suggests it's a clicky/proc and not another scroll.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom