Hello

Lleoc

Dalayan Master
With only talking to one person in advance I made the first post in this thread. Within 2 days i had a core of a guild wanting to play and even too many people asking for spots. Being able to get a t13ish crew together in 2 days with no prior recruiting makes me think people want to play SoD. But after just raiding here on 3 different occasions I'm already questioning if it's worth the trouble dealing with such a horrific group/raid system. The fact the 2.5 client was pushed before such an essential part of the game was working even remotely properly seems insane to me.

For now I'm postponing making a guild but if someone else would like to give it a shot, I wish you the best of luck. Sorry to those who may have had their hopes up, maybe another time.

Last edited:
If nothing else, I would log on to help with the big fights where you need ppl unboxed.

I don't particularly feel like playing outside of raid time but I would like to fuck and get your main (and thus mine) a dragon sword

i'm a bard, thats me

I will support this cause vah+back supreme over here!

It's Crownk AKA THEY CALL ME NASTY!

i-came-to-kick-ass-and-eat-whoppers_o_1245705.jpg

Last edited:
i like how all these people with bogus forum names, no fomelo link, and not even a character name are like "yep count me in"

I edited the original post with my Char Name, Fomelo, and my resume. I would also like to point out that I once tanked in Blackburrow.

i like how all these people with bogus forum names, no fomelo link, and not even a character name are like "yep count me in"

I mean even if he didn't know who we were, it's not like this won't be the same roster as ringers +/- a few people.

Back
Top Bottom