Hello

And yet you all still linger on the forums. I'm sorry the guild thing didn't work out. The group/raid bugs are annoying, but nowhere near as bad as when 2.5 first came out. There are guilds still progressing currently and doing the higher end content.

Last edited:
And yet you all still linger on the forums.
passionate bunch aren't they
I'm sorry the guild thing didn't work out.
thanks for your sorry its useful for when i wipe my ass
The group/raid bugs are annoying, but nowhere near as bad as when 2.5 first came out.
fair point but pretty irrelevant groups should have been hashed out before this clusterfuck dropped
There are guilds still progressing currently and doing the higher end content.
*golf clap* people can progress when all the competition quits what a fucking shocker

tmpYz9Bi0.jpg

But back to /serious. Really, what I think Airek was going for is that the server is still plenty alive and the forums lately have been fairly negative. I mean, sure, there are some bugs left in the system but the majority of players have found a way to make it work. I'm sure everything will get worked out eventually and we'll all be playing together again at some point.

Really, what I think Airek was going for is that the server is still plenty alive and the forums lately have been fairly negative.
i was just letting airek know how pompous he sounded, also i haven't noticed much negativity tbh. yeah ppl bitch about bugs nothing new

Last edited:
Whether or not lack of high-end competition exists is irrelevant. I was legitimately saying I was sorry this didn't work out - people play this game for fun and he can't have fun due to the bugs. There are ways around those bugs and people have managed to work through them and do the content the people in this thread are trying to do and progress. That right there is what I was trying to highlight. I didn't mean to sound pompous like "hey look at me I can kill big monsters now". Yeah no shit there has been less competition and now I can see higher end stuff due to it finally being open and available. I don't think anyone disagrees that maybe 2.5 development/bug-testing could've lasted longer but what's done is done and you can work around it or accept it and move on. Me? I'm just here to kill pixel monsters and get pixel loots. Thanks for making it easier for me to progress.

I'm super confused. People mentioned killing the higher end content. What guild is doing BW/Taesh/Monstro again?

. There are ways around those bugs and people have managed to work through them and do the content the people in this thread are trying to do and progress.
people in this thread are doing no content because they don't play so your statement has me extremely confused but ill humor you, yes you can work around bugs this doesn't make them any less of a headache what the hell is your point?? never would have found out there are ways around bugs without you telling me thx m8!

And yet you all still linger on the forums.
Thanks for making it easier for me to progress.
see when you say things like this and especially the first quote that is why your coming off like an arrogant prick. yeah im going to linger on the forums ive played this game for 10 years and i want to see if its making any progress.

People in this thread, please cut back on the namecalling and mudslinging.

Now to adress one thing:
I'm super confused. People mentioned killing the higher end content. What guild is doing BW/Taesh/Monstro again?
As far as I know, noone is killing these 3 encounters atm, but 1-2 guilds are in the process of learning them. Well 2 of them, BW has some prerequirements that need to happen before any new guiold can even start learning it...
(Side note: funny coincident that you forgott to ask for the 2 t13 encounters that actually do die these days. Really a funny coincident, right?)

yale/vz 2018

also, as much as it might have hindered progress on breaking into t13 stuff, its sad that this didn't work out -- there seems to be a huge population of players that i see on the forums a lot but rarely see in game, which is a shame.

I would tell my guys to just leave this alone, and we'll keep playing and having fun, and the rest that don't play can just stay here and complain about something they don't even play, but here's the issue with that: If I'm New Guy #572 and I come to these forums to check things out, and the majority of what I see are statements all throughout the recent posts, like 'there are no devs. they've abandoned everything and the game is dead.' or 'this game is a buggy piece of shit, blah, blah, blah' and similar on like every third post, I'm gonna think, 'well this game is garbage. let's go elsewhere.'. So basically imho everyone bitching is free to keep on doing so. I can't tell them to stop, but I sure wish they'd either just play again and deal with things or just disappear and keep doing whatever the hell else they're doing, because right now, all this bitching on the game's public forum is doing just as much damage to the game and its population as the bugs are. If you really don't think much of this, and you really don't think it's gonna fix, then why are you still here?

Back
Top Bottom