The Alkabor Project

Nebi

Dalayan Pious Diety
I'm playing on there. Got a 17 monk / druid combo going on right now.

Pretty much its old EQMac. Its on velious but they also have pok books and bazaar. population seems legit and so far i'm having fun. If you want to nerd out we can quite possibly do a thing.

let me know if you're down!

hey how'd you install yours? I was trying to get online on this server last weekend.
Downloaded ' EQMac-Windows-eqmules-Edition-standalone-v2.1' but i get a cant load graphics error.
Did you go with the actually PCMac version and run it thru Sheepemu or something?

I thought about it, but the population numbers are very low. Many of the numbers are boxes.

how many players does this server have on average. I feel like tapein tried to rope me into this at one point

how many players does this server have on average. I feel like tapein tried to rope me into this at one point
It's a small server, around 150 probably, and a fair bit of that is people boxing. You should come hang out with me eyate.

A bunch of SoD folks just rolled up on TAKP this week, if you are one of these people and I have not yet invited you to the Discord Chat, please reach out to me (Lodox & Haloria for sure, I may be forgetting others).

If you are interested in trying out TAKP, reach out to me either on these forums or on Discord chat (Bango #5879).

i cant get over the no scroll for pc...i play on project 2002 more often because titanium client is better QOL...despite not being as period accurate as takp.

i cant get over the no scroll for pc...i play on project 2002 more often because titanium client is better QOL...despite not being as period accurate as takp.

it is true that there are some advantages

Both servers really have their pro's and cons. just depends on how you want to play your elf simulator.

As I understand it from the Takp-Wiki you can use Titanium,just a little more effort to install:
http://wiki.takp.info/index.php?tit...ng_Your_Own_Windows_Client_From_Install_Media

And about p99 (I played there for some time,33 Enc),having no server wide chat system is super annoying and made me stop playing (among other things like xp or multiquesting for plat).
Still wondering why "normal" people would play there,SoD (before 2.5) was so much more entertaining and lightyears ahead regarding content and game mechanics.Only advantage was client
stability,it almoster never crashed(just like SoD before 2.5).

I think Takp is the best alternative,although I find 3 1/2 boxing a little too much.

Back
Top Bottom