Sequel to SoD - Input Requested

"...if he gave up on the first game, he'll do it again. "

Please don't project your can't-do attitude onto others

I have nothing wrong with him on a personal level, I was guilded with him and knew him well enough to know he's very kind and always willing to help others, when he had time to paly. Everyone quits sooner or later, there's* nothing wrong with it at all.

"...if he gave up on the first game, he'll do it again. "

Please don't project your can't-do attitude onto others
When will people stop defending devs who continuously go against the (small) player base's wishes and ultimately ruin the game?

Pretty sure the sequel to SoD is AEQ :p

I would say that and not at the same time. it has different things to it but sod obviously has way more polish. To Eldarians credit he is working on the server a whole lot. Unfortunately for me the game i was playing and enjoyed got changed within the last month. Its not just a grindy as F game which is what i wasnt looking for.

I would say that and not at the same time. it has different things to it but sod obviously has way more polish. To Eldarians credit he is working on the server a whole lot. Unfortunately for me, the game i was playing and enjoyed got changed within the last month. Its just a grindy as F game which is what i wasnt looking for.

Back
Top Bottom