New Bard(or everyone) Thing(AA or w/e)

Binsin

Dalayan Elder
I see crazy ideas are in the air again, so im going to voice one of my crazy ideas (or not so crazy compared to others)

"Increased Morale" - Buff, Song Window, 30s. Group only.
Effect - Increase HP regen by 15 per tick(overcap), Increase Mana regen by 25 per tick(overcap), Increase all damage by 10-15%
Emote - "As *Player Name* lands the final blow, you feel your morale begin to rise."

I would love for this to replace the Sonic Blades innate proc or become a whole new AA and be something that has a 25-50% chance to proc when a bard lands a killing shot. I think every class should have their own version of something that happens when they get a killing blow, whether it comes from a tome or AAs.

Other Classes:

For Warriors - "Victory Cry" Self, Buff, Song Window, 18s
Effect - Reduce all incoming damage by 10%
Emote - As you slay your enemy, you let out a deafening cry, you feel unstoppable."
15-20% chance to proc on kill shot

For Shadowknights - "Deaths Dance" Self, Buff, Song Window, 21s
Effect - Increase all life taps by 15%
Emote - As you kill your foe, you feel the power of death envelope you.

For Rogues - "Cunning Blades" Self, Buff, Song Window, 30s
Effect - 20% chance for "Double Backstabs"
Emote - You feel the urge to bury your blade into someone's back.
25-30% chance to proc on kill shot

For Enchanters - "Trick Minds" Self, Buff, Song Window, 30s
Effect - Reduce agro generated by 80%
Emote - Your enemies don't even know you exist.
30-40% chance to proc on kill shot

For Rangers - "Eagle Eye" Self, Buff, Song Window, 30s
Effect - increase critical strike chance by 5%
Emote - Your eyesight focuses, allowing you to see gaps in your enemies defense"

Last edited:
yeah I am in favor of anything that causes your group mates to bitch about you stealing their last hits

If a shadowknight is killing something, its draining its soul. +Mana on kill.

Emotes might get spammy in a group setting. Giving every class on kill effects is lazy design and uncreative

I like the idea of new AA's, but please leave the old ones alone. Also, these sound more like the aura effects from live. Can the song buff window even hold this many buffs now?

Not sure if you noticed, but most of those are Self only, as in it dosnt effect the group. and the emote is optional.

more deathblow effects are kind of interesting because they won't "stack". the group would only benefit from one per mob killed.

Back
Top Bottom