WTB Third Ranger Tome 2

I will sell you mine for 100k
Lol honestly if i had it I would probably do it.

Gar doesn't need plat for much of anything after getting his supreme.

I'll probably just end up getting junk tomes to swap with the refugee in DL.

Last edited:
He meant if he had the insulting amount of platinum you offered him the tome for, jerk.

I havent checked but doesnt the Logistician offer it in exchange for refugee tokens (equal to 10 junk tomes iirc)?

I can find junk tomes on vendors for 1645pp~ per tome honestly.

I don't think its worth even 15k since it doesnt do anything and will probably just rot in my bank.

Lol years ago I got the tome 1 for 3k, the person tried to argue it was worth just as much as another class tome 1 because in their words it could be active the next day. 6 years later still rotting in my bank.

I'm pretty sure the logistician in DL doesn't offer PH tomes unless it changed. I brought that up a while back in an S&R post since the new Opus/class book folks will do PH books. Unfortunately I think you have to find the PH 1s and 2s out in the wild only for now.

I'm pretty sure the logistician in DL doesn't offer PH tomes unless it changed. I brought that up a while back in an S&R post since the new Opus/class book folks will do PH books. Unfortunately I think you have to find the PH 1s and 2s out in the wild only for now.
Ah, kk

Well 10k is pobably max Ill pay so long as its just a ph. If anyone has one listsend any time.

Back
Top Bottom