OG Tunnels Sale

iBluNT

Dalayan Elder
It's pretty sad killing a named that requires 4+ tier 13 characters in the Overgrowth tunnels and receiving an item like this, this, and this, which only net you two hundred and thirty (230) platinum pieces. Especially when these drops are placeholder items for one of the harder quests to finish in the game. Please consider bumping these prices, considering I can just go solo some other cash named on my cleric and make double that in about 10 minutes.

As an alternate point of view, other place holder items in the game are worth less than 5pp, so the fact that you get anything of value out of a place holder item is pretty awesome. Also you have recently started claiming that you are supporting the new player community and made a point here about these being cheap to vendor, but you are currently selling these very same items for about ten times their vendor price regardless of them being being some of the best BoE items around. You can hand out platinum all you want or buy mats for ridiculous prices, but new players still won't be able to afford that nice Heal inc V back item on your listsold. If you really are supportive of the new player community you would sell these to new players for reasonable prices.

As an alternate point of view, other place holder items in the game are worth less than 5pp, so the fact that you get anything of value out of a place holder item is pretty awesome. Also you have recently started claiming that you are supporting the new player community and made a point here about these being cheap to vendor, but you are currently selling these very same items for about ten times their vendor price regardless of them being being some of the best BoE items around. You can hand out platinum all you want or buy mats for ridiculous prices, but new players still won't be able to afford that nice Heal inc V back item on your listsold. If you really are supportive of the new player community you would sell these to new players for reasonable prices.

This is an ironic post; spoken like a true Tinkmart. It brings back the nostalgia of when I first picked up tinkering because you wouldn't make several people bow augs despite offerings of platinum and pre-farmed materials. When I farmed my ranger's Jenrok combines I gave away about 4 pairs of Watcher's gloves. I also have given out 2 pairs of Caretakers while doing my monk's ring. Am I supposed to just keep giving things, things being some of the best BoEs as you said, away for free eternally? I may be wrong but I remember having to FARM my three supremes and two 225k charms. I don't really understand why people are grilling at me today. I'm not saying I'm some devout gift to this server - I'm just trying to emphasize that I'm generally a very generous person. Please tell me what you've contributed.

And as far as the actual topic of this thread goes - please link me these 5 platinum BoEs from tier 13 mobs that you speak of. You claim I'm listing them for 10 times the price but are you forgetting that that's exactly the reason for this thread? Even at 3k platinum, Sanctuary is STILL incredibly under priced. I'm killing mobs in First Ruins a Shadowknight could solo, dropping BoEs that vendor for 9k+. Despite your horribly exercised iron-fist both in game and on the Wiki, you can do better than this post.

doing the hardest 6-man area in the game and getting piss-poor exp and very little platinum is a frustrating experience. This is on top of the fact that to even get the quest items you're after you have to spawn a rare named to even have a chance for a quest item to drop, then you have to hope that the correct quest item drops if one drops at all. Repeat this process 4 times. Then, to even complete your quest item you have to kill the hardest 6 man in the game to get the final piece. If you lose the roll on the piece from jenrok, you have to wait up to 8 days for the mob to even repop.

Doing OG tunnels is absolute lunacy and currently there is no incentive for someone to help you with it unless they also need a quest piece. Upping the cash value of the named drops to make it more in line with even citadel drops would be a huge improvement.

Emzur, you always get so defense, chill out bro, it's just a game. I only said 2 things, both of which I think you may have missed the point on. 1) Placeholder items are usually a crap-shoot, tier of mob regardless. And that these are probably some of the best money per placeholder item you can get, looking at you cats-eyes 2) Your community efforts are being overstated.

I agree with Tevinter though that the rewards for og tunnels could be tweaked up a bit in general. I'm not sure that the palceholder's are the best for it, or the exp, or just cash in general. But some brand of improvement would be cool and I don't think unbalancing.

This is an ironic post; spoken like a true Tinkmart. It brings back the nostalgia of when I first picked up tinkering because you wouldn't make several people bow augs despite offerings of platinum and pre-farmed materials. When I farmed my ranger's Jenrok combines I gave away about 4 pairs of Watcher's gloves. I also have given out 2 pairs of Caretakers while doing my monk's ring. Am I supposed to just keep giving things, things being some of the best BoEs as you said, away for free eternally? I may be wrong but I remember having to FARM my three supremes and two 225k charms. I don't really understand why people are grilling at me today. I'm not saying I'm some devout gift to this server - I'm just trying to emphasize that I'm generally a very generous person. Please tell me what you've contributed.

And as far as the actual topic of this thread goes - please link me these 5 platinum BoEs from tier 13 mobs that you speak of. You claim I'm listing them for 10 times the price but are you forgetting that that's exactly the reason for this thread? Even at 3k platinum, Sanctuary is STILL incredibly under priced. I'm killing mobs in First Ruins a Shadowknight could solo, dropping BoEs that vendor for 9k+. Despite your horribly exercised iron-fist both in game and on the Wiki, you can do better than this post.

Side tracking a bit but what are the items needed for Ravenclaw other than Splintered wood and Vile of memories? I have the Splintered wood atm.

Side tracking a bit but what are the items needed for Ravenclaw other than Splintered wood and Vile of memories? I have the Splintered wood atm.

Without getting too spoilerific - it's just those 2 items, need 4 of the wood and one vial.

Mart's got the QP's right. You combine them yourself once you're finished.

Also just a side note.. Ravenclaw does have some good stats, but if you're looking for a big DPS gain it parses very similarly to Acid Tongue. Windblaze is where the dps really starts to separate.

i genuinely thought this was going to be a thread about selling shit in the east commons.

with that said all "high" involvement areas with low rewards suck ass.

Back
Top Bottom