Scrap Heap suggestions

Swight

Dalayan Elder
Scrap Heap 6-man area should probably have the respawn timers of the mobs increased. when recovering from a wipe using a druid there is only a few minutes til things respawn after you get done running back to where you left off. if not pretty efficient this leaves little time for rezes and rebuffs before you have mobs on you again.

Question: Why does the quest for the Tinkering tradeskill require that you be able to field a group of high tiered 65s?

Scrapheap is a slaar brainchild and since slaar isn't available for input anymore, I imagine many questions about scrapheap will go unanswered indefinitely. My best guess is that slaar meant for tinkering to be involved in unlocking a zone or two, and that the quest serves in part to be apart of the key check for the zones.

You can invis through pretty much anything in scrapheap, if you're not already invising, give that a try and it should help.

Invis was used for everything possible, but the quest involves killing at one point which negates invis. it is that killing part that requires high tier help.

My guess was since the zone was very unpopular since the beginning(many thought all you got from the quest was a single bow aug and many didn't know how to even get to the zone.Just fixed the fact it wasn't listed as an adjacent zone to undercaverns on the wiki today.) maybe the devs never got enough people through it while they were watching to properly balance it.

Invis was used for everything possible, but the quest involves killing at one point which negates invis. it is that killing part that requires high tier help.

My guess was since the zone was very unpopular since the beginning(many thought all you got from the quest was a single bow aug and many didn't know how to even get to the zone.Just fixed the fact it wasn't listed as an adjacent zone to undercaverns on the wiki today.) maybe the devs never got enough people through it while they were watching to properly balance it.
If you mean killing as in getting the rods and widgets if/when Im on and free I can show what I did and where, I was able to solo it on my ranger. If you mean the yellow con, yeah maybe could use a longer respawn on the other bots around it. That fight is rough needing a very high tiered setup of toons.

Back
Top Bottom