Knights

Enderi

Dalayan Adventurer
Did I see some knight changes incoming?

Int casters updated, bounty hunting updated...

Damn if knights got a touch up I may start loggin back in.

Hopefully Rangers are next.
We're getting the change to quiver's come next patch (hopefully for real this time). That's about all I can expect. It's tough I guess, ranger as a class is very versatile but doesn't have anything all that unique/cool nor does it excel at any one job over other class's for the most part.

Rogue's could use some love though. I mean yeah they have really good melee dps but as I understand it poison crafting and poison's are meh and traps are/have been broken. A lot of potential there for sure.

i think being the only RANGED melee class is pretty unique
True, theres potential there as well than just shooting regular arrows.

Maybe through stances, aa's, or other mechanic's similar to the imp bow.

Through the years a number of people Ive talked to had ideas like some sort of melee range aa/driving strike style stance that does a buck shot shot gun type attack with a reasonable cool down, or a version of the quiver proc buff line that the arrow on impact does little to no damage but has a worth while aoe component.

With some creativity theres room to add interesting things that use the existing strengths to add variety and shore up other areas.

Paladins and Rogues though could use love as the priority, rogue if nothing else to fix/tweak poison and traps. (Disclaimer I do not play either of those classes).

It’s not that interesting; it’s just that sentence copied over and over for 20 pages in Comic Sans. However, there’s a hidden message in it every week for the real secret infoz. Unfortunately, every week, the secret message is also just that sentence.

Was their changes to knights that were not in the patch notes? The information about stuff being in the patch that wasn't intended to be live yet?

No we have a new bash upgrade. Bash now does more damage. It helps with aggro, it is not a super high dps upgrade or anything, especially on raid, but it can be dangerous to light blues. I like it. Paladin's got a new spell, i havnt been able to get it yet though.

No we have a new bash upgrade. Bash now does more damage. It helps with aggro, it is not a super high dps upgrade or anything, especially on raid, but it can be dangerous to light blues. I like it. Paladin's got a new spell, i havnt been able to get it yet though.
It's a pretty substantial DPS upgrade at high tiers it's 250+ extra DPS which is a big deal

Thats pretty decent.

I am sure all of the t12 paladins will disagree... But for the mid tier paladin, (T3-8ish anyway) single target agro was a pretty tough challenge. Especially when paired with a dps a tier or two above.

Thats pretty decent.

I am sure all of the t12 paladins will disagree... But for the mid tier paladin, (T3-8ish anyway) single target agro was a pretty tough challenge. Especially when paired with a dps a tier or two above.

It gets worse the higher you go on a paladin.

yeah my shield only has 115ac, and dps does go up around 200 for most lower lvl stuff, but doing t10 my bashes dmg is mitigated or dosnt land a bunch of times. It still is a dps upgrade which is nice for a paladin.

DPS 2 tiers ahead of you pulling aggro off you if they don't manage it is p.much WAD.

DPS 2 tiers ahead of you pulling aggro off you if they don't manage it is p.much WAD.
How about on tier DPS generating more threat than you can ever hope to while you go balls out and they try to manage aggro?

Back
Top Bottom