What would you like to see in Ikisith?

Late to the party, but here's what I'd like to see:

- New spells for everyone.
- Any decent droppable item be Bind on Equip.
- New tradeskill drops and recipies.
- Dropped augments.

Anything we can get from that expansion would be more than awesome, but I would like to see more content in general for those of us that get to 65 and either don't have the time to raid or aren't able to be online at the right times to fit raid guild schedules. I won't speak for everyone, but I know I kinda feel stuck, with not many options past AA grinding, or starting over.

I am thinking Bow slot 4 could finally be filled.

Would love to see 24 man encounters in Ikisith. Need to shake up the status quo.

Would love to see series 6 man crawl zones where you go from one to the next to the next. That would be pretty nice, a zone you could only get to by crawling through 2-3 others. Each one with an encounter to get a key for the next. The initial key for the first zone would not be from a raid mob though. Just keep it so it is a group thing the entire way.

I like the smaller size of SoD raids. I wouldn't mind seeing more 6 man content (or maybe even a 12 man dungeon or two).

I am thinking Bow slot 4 could finally be filled.

Would love to see 24 man encounters in Ikisith. Need to shake up the status quo.

Would love to see series 6 man crawl zones where you go from one to the next to the next. That would be pretty nice, a zone you could only get to by crawling through 2-3 others. Each one with an encounter to get a key for the next. The initial key for the first zone would not be from a raid mob though. Just keep it so it is a group thing the entire way.

i disagree with the 24 man raid, but totally agree with the 6 man dungeon crawling.

other than that, droppable augs would be nice. perhaps some gear from the key keepers aswell, but nothing too powerful so they get camped by a 2boxing 65's..

i think the dungeon crawling should be from 45+ maybe? perhaps even scaleing depending on the group?

Content for 24 players will pretty much not happen. 18 player raid encounters were a design decision more than anything. We initially tossed around the idea of cutting back to 24 from 36, but decided 18 was better.

Content for 24 players will pretty much not happen. 18 player raid encounters were a design decision more than anything. We initially tossed around the idea of cutting back to 24 from 36, but decided 18 was better.

I am not saying change the system as a whole. I was suggesting have a few encounters for 24 man raids. I also think having a few for a 12 man raid would be sweet too. Level 65 adepts in Kunark would be sweet. Maybe call them Expert Level Adept mobs. Every other encounter in SoD raiding starts with the same 18 man group. From there the only real variances seem to be AE's, DPS, location and abilities of the mobs.

I am only saying if you want to have something totally different, have different encounters be designed around different things. Keep 75% of them 18 man and then throw in some variables from there. There is no particular reason to limit yourselves to designing 18 man encounters is there?

stuff

1 - as said by others i would love to see continuation of tradeskiils even the lesser ones such as rogue make poison.

2 - new quested armor/weapons for all/any classes races that possibly have special clickies pertaining to quests and/or in game fun or usefulness.

3 - berserker class added...lawl i know its impossible but one can dream.

4 - epic faction (council, silvercrown, blackscale, seekers of erimal) battles against Kaezulian forces either working together or as seperate forces.

5 - a great addition/end to mainquest story.

6 - mob models not seen often or used.

just a few

Open war against Silver Crown

but.. but.. but.. i like the Silver Crown!

DOWN WITH COI! ;)

that being said,

what i said earlier about the crawling dungeons;
6 man crawls for 45+ possibly scaling to the groups, if possible as to not allow 65's to farm in the lower level dungeons. and a form progression,
(possible solution would be to force 6 man groups nothing less can enter, but i dont know if thats possible to code)
IE: defeat key keeper 1, enter dungeon 1.
defeat key keeper 2 (in dungeon 1), enter dungeon 2.
defeat key keeper 3 (in dungeon 2), enter dungeon 3.
etc.

and more spells are always nice :) more useful spells is always nicer :p

Oh and... the big finalé!

MILK AND COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!

Last edited:
aside from the new spells, tradeskill recipes and such, i'd like to see a 12 man event/raid. maybe new quests from silver crown/coi/blackscale camps in ikisith,

Open war against Silver Crown

Totally down with a full out war between Silver Crown and Blackscale. None of this petty 'go steal their horses and/or documents' shit! I want to be able to collect their heads for a bounty or some other similar body part!

I want the erudites to seriously start some shit; they were powerful enough to barricade themselves on erudin anddefend themselves from kaezul but they don't seem to have accomplished much since

What I want to see is that once Newport is emptied of its adventures heading to Ikisith, the Cult of Entropy allied with the Blackscale shall rise and conquer the city. You could make it eternal night there and have the surrounding zones have part of their sky dark.

It is time for the evil and those that are merely chaotic(blessed be Shiritri) take control. Plus, there hasn't been any real action on the old world lately.

Totally down with a full out war between Silver Crown and Blackscale. None of this petty 'go steal their horses and/or documents' shit! I want to be able to collect their heads for a bounty or some other similar body part!
NPCs always say now is not the time to kill silvercrown... but we all know now is the time

Things like wandering NPCs that you can talk to and they will give you a heads up or something. Like say an NPC is in the Dreadlands, could have him warn you "Don't go over into the snow part, there are dragons". Makes it feel more realistic. Plus it creates a sort of unknown factor. I liked it when there was like one very aggressive/dangerous mob that is 'sometimes' up in an easier zone, makes people be on their toes. Also along this frame of thought, is to force people to use the lesser known areas of zones for quests or mobs.
Or...say, I always thought it would be neat if you get an HP bonus for sitting in a specific area, like inns or bars or such. Perhaps as well mana regen if you sit next to a lake. Or ooc abilities limited only to towns. Would be cool to have more area-based circumstances to help being immersed in the game.
I'll try to think of more, but personally I would like to see more of a roleplaying element added into this expansion. Though I realize this is easier said then done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom