The Dare Game MkII

Well, I've sang the song for seven days.
In cities, banks, groups, and raids.
I sang it here, I sang it there;
I sang it on request, and anywhere.
Some people liked it, some did not;
Some cheered, some jeered, some screamed "STOP!"
But still I did it anyways.
Here, there, anywhere, without delays.
Yet now I wonder was it worth the work?
All those new ignores and people who shirked.
Then I recall the "KO-KO DO MOH!"
And decide it's ok ~
I could wee-tee all day.

Aye now, t'ain't no good way fer showin' ye I done met me standard but 'ere be a few o' me moments on the high seas. In one o' me last dastardly acts I be stealin' the name o' those involved away from ye!

Congratulations on completing your dare!

Your tireless efforts to spread the word of scallywaggin, drinkin, whorin, fightin, sailin, and "arrrr"in have bcome know the world over. For taking this dare far beyond the challenge, you have earned something special, but you cant have it or know what it is till its ready, so youll have to stay in port a few more days.

Finished!

poison1.jpg

poison2.jpg

-Madelin

HYDRA COMPLETE .. with some extra credit on the side.

Lockpick skill maxed
Sense/Disarm traps each raised to 140 from below 50
Sworn to Taryhl
Completed Gemstone of the High Seeker

.. for extra credit I also raised my Pick Pocket skill from 118 to max (hey I had to do something while waiting for trap respawns)

Congratulations on completing your dare! The Twisted Palm has congregated and has decided that your absence of a charm saddens them, to which end, they have pitched in and will provide you with a Charm of Balance.

Dare complete!

Step 1:

200 Rum
-200 yeast
-200 rice
-200 spices
-200 water flask

Step 2:

40 Soda Water
-40 soda
-40 water flask
-40 bottle

Step 3:

40 Ginger Ale
-40 soda water
-40 sugar
-40 Roots
-40 bottle

Step 4:

80 Bloodied Bat Stinger
-80 malt
-80 rum
-80 bat wing
-80 bottle

Step 5:

40 Rroar Rum
-120 rum
-40 ginger ale
-40 lion blood
-40 cask

Step 6:

40 Owlbear Howler
-40 40 owlbear beaks
-80 bloodied bat stinger
-40 cask

Step 7:

20 Feline Brain Bleeder
-20 essence of fire
-40 rroar rum
-20 cask

Final step:

20 Beastly Brew
-20 deline brain bleeder
-40 owlbear howler
-20 cask

The total number of ingredients coming to 1880 ! (including casks and bottles)

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

All for just 20 Beastly Brew. The things only vender for 7 silver! :tinfoil:

Anywho, screenshot:

Congratulations on completing your dare! Brewing is hard work, but then again, so is drinking. To assist you with consuming all that alcohol, your AT has been raised to 100, and you will receive 150 fame!

Well, I've sang the song for seven days.
In cities, banks, groups, and raids.
I sang it here, I sang it there;
I sang it on request, and anywhere.
Some people liked it, some did not;
Some cheered, some jeered, some screamed "STOP!"
But still I did it anyways.
Here, there, anywhere, without delays.
Yet now I wonder was it worth the work?
All those new ignores and people who shirked.
Then I recall the "KO-KO DO MOH!"
And decide it's ok ~
I could wee-tee all day.

Your dare was great fun. Your reward is also very fitting.

Your reward is to be Shout of Agony, and 150 fame. I have no further comments, so imagine i said something very witty.

The local mages guild #314 is issuing a magewide mandatory strike. They claim that groups and raids are trying to exclude mages while bringing in their pets for loot and funsies. This can not stand.

In protest, your dare is to use nothing but your level 4 pet spells for the entire week. (no pet spells but your level 4s. everything else is fine.)

Dare complete! If you haven't read the Story of Odyn's Marginally Successful Strike, you should do so.

But now to wrap things up:

The Mage strike was coming up on its last few days, and things were getting rough for Odyn. He hadn't gotten a group in a week, and had been sitting at exactly the same exp that he had been last week, this was upsetting to him.

Although he had learned a whole lot more about tanking during this strike.

And even his own guild was threatening to veto his existence, that mean ol' Shaltang!:

Alas, come Monday, the strike was still not over, yet grudgingly, Revelation was forced to bring Odyn and his entourage of depressingly tiny elementalkin to none other than Thazzeran's Tower!

First came Lower Thaz!:

To the Air Wing! Where it was learned that Wrath > Tyrsell!

Continuing on, Greed was not very good at dodging we soon found out. =(

Greed and Rakatheel prepare with their masters to go into valiant and glorious battle with the Air Mini!

And then a bear showed up.

A short while later, after summoning Envy, since Greed did not survive the Air mini's fight, we arrived at Eltrac Skycaller, the big cheese of the LT Air Wing! Envy was not looking forward to fighting his 'papa'. But he did it anyhow...cause I told him to. And to everyone's surprise- and Tyrsell's disdain- Envy decided he would not die to the being who gave him life!

Envy stands triumphant over the LT Air Wing!

And then suddenly a ranger says sheepishly, "What is Glacier?"
"OH SNAP!" Comes the response, and so we fought our way through water wing. Many water droplets and several Elementalkin later, we stood before a fully formed Glacier. Wrath decided he wanted to test his mettle against a being of pure cold water.

Unfortunately, Wrath did not survive the first AE, and fell in a 'spoit' of embers and ash, and then was quickly immersed in several gallons of water, completing Glacier's relentless catharthis of anything remotely warm in the UT Water Wing. But even doing this could not stop us from destroying him.

And then something unexpected happened.

An Immaculate Silk Robe dropped!

But who recieved it?!?!

The Magician's Strike was a complete success! They rewarded Odyn with loot despite the absence of Pride, proving that they did truly appreciate his contributions as a Magician, and not just the master of his Elemental Conjuring! They had to grudgingly accept that Magicians can indeed DPS very well, and that no matter how much they try to deck out Pride, or invite Pride to raids instead of Odyn, or even log Odyn on simply to use Pride, Odyn himself is still worth something. And that is what counts in the end.

¡Viva el Mago!

7 days.

7 days of harassment.

7 days of endless paranoia.

7 days of constant password changes.

7 days of taunting weapons.

7 days of constant /who spam.

7 days of Cilulizi trying *really* hard to kill me.

7 days of really bad EQ monk PvP.

After a flurry of truncheons and feign deaths, the final score.

Cinn - 4
Athica
Prison Sanctum
Redsun Mines
Highhold Keep

Manguadi - 4
First Ruins
Emberflow Caverns
Sirens Grotto
Fire Grotto

The double dare monk war has ended in a tie.

The massive amounts of paranoia will surely show up in our psych evaluations in the months to come.

We met yet again on the final day of her imprisonment. Is this meant to be? Am I locking Tyrone away and throwing away the key?

eq000020ly4.jpg

With the last remaining moments, I spend it with Tyrone, taunting, playing...

eq000021ou9.jpg

Molesting and raping; all the usual of an evil Duke.

Do or die, time to fly!

Several of my UIs have buttons named cinn now:( You can see them if you look at my SSs.

Haha, I have a Cinn hotkey also. / Cinn all, / cinn, /tar cinn.
I killed Cinn once, came close two other times. Rest he was hiding!

It was fun Cinn, thanks lol.

With scant minutes remaining before the fateful night, Tyronia grows desperate:

A few tankards of strong drink to dull the pain:

An attempt-

Tyronia fills her pockets with coins and drags herself up the spire again, to finish the job.

After several more unsuccessful attempts (DFS, West wastes) Tyronia escapes her fate:

Tyronia didn't manage to escape the tower, but she escaped the mortal coil with her dignity intact.

Alas, but poor Aytewi only managed to receive two hugs.

2v0zi2s.jpg

2lw7z1y.jpg

Unfortunately, the majority of his subjects only wanted large sums of money, and not love.

Although he failed, he has re-established some old friendships, and is thus satisfied.

I just wanted to say I had a lot of fun with this; in doing my own dare and in keeping up with other peoples. Especially Cinn vs Manguadi and Tyrone's. I think Tyrone did a fantastic job. Sometimes the climate on the server can seem really serious so it was fun to have an excuse to be ridiculous and I will admit I laughed the most when people would get angry at something innocuous as a person talking (poorly) like a pirate. So I'd like to thank Ikaa for taking the time to do this and I'd also like to thank my guild for putting up with me, haha.

Back
Top Bottom