Item with unlimited charges saying it's out of charges? Post here!

tome of the imp lord (i know it's joke loot) lists no charges and then says out of charges after one click

Shihaban Amice has the "out of charges" problem with its clicky "Cancel Magic". It also has a pretty long cast time (6.0 seconds) that could be improved.

Just a bump.

But yeah the items from Haegra Malath with clickies still seem to be out of charges. Could we get any word on a quick fix?

Needle Crown from PoE saying it is out of charges after one use. Nowhere on the item did it say the effect had a limited number of charges.

Dull Large Claw from level 4 Adept Gristle somehow got changed to have "None" for charges, where it didn't have charges before.

i got a lord jerzakt's teachings, volume II and it says its out of charges but it never came with charges was just curious if this was supposta not work or if its just broke..

i got a lord jerzakt's teachings, volume II and it says its out of charges but it never came with charges was just curious if this was supposta not work or if its just broke..
It's supposed to not work.

For fear of necro-- Rorne, as soon as I started typing, your icon perked up and opened its eyes to look at my text. Seriously, that was amusing and freaky at the same time--ing a thread, Baton of the Theurgist from Theurgist Iztala gives "Out of Charges" messages when clicked.

I put in a bug report on it on Aztrik, but just in case I'm posting in this thread, too.

-Zeaitha

Back
Top Bottom