Vah Warrior Problem

Spardis

Dalayan Beginner
I posted this on an earlier thread, but it never got responded to...

Lyjan Vahl, The warrior GM that gives the Valorism quests(i think thats what it is called....not on right now) gives text for what you need to do for the first and second part of the questline...upon hailing him for the third task and asking what your next assignment is, he doesnt not respond....you can still turn in items and proceed along the questline, but i was only able to do this once, as i am unable to figure out what items i need for the next part...(3rd part was easy to figure out...just 4 of those slime rocks)...im guessing its just an error with calling up the text...It would be much appreciated if it could get fixed :D

Thanks,
Spardis

I posted this on an earlier thread, but it never got responded to...

Lyjan Vahl, The warrior GM that gives the Valorism quests(i think thats what it is called....not on right now) gives text for what you need to do for the first and second part of the questline...upon hailing him for the third task and asking what your next assignment is, he doesnt not respond....you can still turn in items and proceed along the questline, but i was only able to do this once, as i am unable to figure out what items i need for the next part...(3rd part was easy to figure out...just 4 of those slime rocks)...im guessing its just an error with calling up the text...It would be much appreciated if it could get fixed :D

Thanks,
Spardis

Fixed.

Vah Warrior problem....again

The problem with the Warrior quest line now is on the 5th? part of the quest chain. The part where you are to go in to Runnyeye and gather information on the militia and the fish.

Lyjan Vhal says.

Good. Hyvek's spies speak of dischord among the Runnyeye,of disease and corruption, and
Mirah's scouts report a possible slime leak into the water supply of the place. First, investigate
reports of a new milita being raised. Second, the fish in the water would no doubt fall ill the soonest-- search tem as well. Bring back two pieces from each.

When I use the journal command it reads as follows.

[Vigilance]

Lyjan has asked me to investigate the piranha and militia in the citadel itself, returning two relevant pieces of evidence of each.

The problem is that there is only one piranha in the whole place, an infected piranha or aknlebiter if it is the named. The only items that drop off them are Piranha,piranha fin,piranha tooth, and slime-coated piranha fang.

Through simple deduction the quest pieces would be the slime-coated piranha fang. they however are not no drop and do not say class:WAR on the inspection window. I try to turn in two Ring of the Man-At-Arms from the militamen and two Slime-coated piranha fangs but Lyjan just keeps returning them back to me.

I have literally been in Runnyeye for four days about 6 hours a day looking through every crack for more piranha's and I cannot find any. I brought in my druid to track and the only fish that comes up is the infected piranha or anklebiter.

Either I am completely missing something which I and fairly certain I am accurate or the quest is indeed not able to be completed.

Back
Top Bottom