Vah quest tree ultra megathread

uh gelu, did you start on the araghin's vial quest. You need to start that before assassination quests are given.

I'm just wondering if the salves of sihala can drop off the trash mobs in PoEarth. If so what con do they have to be. Red, Yellow, White, Blue.

Just finished the cornerstone quest and got a chunk of xp and a clicky worm that I cannot use as a Bard. Is there an item I should have gotten that would pertain more to being a bard? The worm looks like it should be usable by bard, seems to make love to mana users. Nice worm. Could you add BRD to the worm or could I exchange it for the other item I can use? (I heard it was a gate clicky or something.) I'd prefer adding BRD though, I have a gate clicky. *grins*

-Jiraki

Just finished the cornerstone quest and got a chunk of xp and a clicky worm that I cannot use as a Bard. Is there an item I should have gotten that would pertain more to being a bard? The worm looks like it should be usable by bard, seems to make love to mana users. Nice worm. Could you add BRD to the worm or could I exchange it for the other item I can use? (I heard it was a gate clicky or something.) I'd prefer adding BRD though, I have a gate clicky. *grins*

-Jiraki

Woops, this was an oversight. I'll add BRD to the item.

can i trade my gate clicky for a worm with Bards on it lol
dont think i even got that option when i turned my stones in

can i trade my gate clicky for a worm with Bards on it lol
dont think i even got that option when i turned my stones in

He didn't get an option per se, he just already had a gate clicky. Similar to what used to happen with the mind hunger shawl and the dretch worm. He had an option between stories and item, chose item, got worm.

I cant seem to get Mira Shahars assasination quest, i did the steak quest, but it's not listed in completed or in active. I have the first banner, the vahir, the rashaam, the rakahm and sraen one. Character name is Majk. Help please.

NM: im dumb.

Last edited:
As I understand, you need a Plague Cure from the SoF quest for [Deaf leading the Blind]. I did the SoF about 4 years ago. Is there any other way to obtain this item? I think that it is droppable, but if i remember correctly, it gives a cash or alignment reward as well and is usually gotten rid of almost immediately after finishing the SoF, resulting in very few people holding on to them.

I believe he's talking about dannisin's antidote, which is gotten from sofp, getting rid of it only frees up bankspace. Lil blackish looking bottle, looks like black blood.

i tried with dannisin's antidote and it didnt work so i assumed it was the other one, the 'plague cure'

My druid Jasica completed all 3 Vah tmaps but can't claim the reward, I think this may be bugged from when I did the first map in FG, did one wave, shovel ate map, no chest spawned.

Back
Top Bottom