Hell Hounds Emberflow

Otcho

Dalayan Pious Diety
Can these stop seeing through hide, I cannot possibly imagine what a lone rogue is going to do in this zone by sneaking past the dogs that don't have guaranteed spawns anyway.

Due to the lay out of the zone you can just escape around a corner to ditch aggro from anyone that might catch you.
See: those ones cleverly positioned to prevent me from going to look at baphomet or whatever other named but they still fail it because I run faster.

AFAIK You can track nearly every mob from the entrance anyway. Maybe there is some lore thing going on with the freaky pumpkin nosed dog things smelling people but its simply a hassle for when I want to confirm a mob up and don't want to load a ranger and zone him in.

I mean really I need to sneak past them with minimal effort to rob all da kralaw munies :psyduck:

Might be related to Pofire cats that also see through rogue invis. Then it would make sense.

I always assumed it was because they could smell you, but then on the other hand, why would they be able to smell you in front and not behind. I don't know, it just seems like there are an awful lot of mobs around the high levels that see through rogue hide/sneak, with some zones filled almost entirely with them.

The pofire dogs are guilty of seeing through hide for no good reason other then to do it, if your going to have crazy annoying stuff like this then please have the dogs rip open fd monks breaking fd.

Because you know its a dog , it wants blood , and there is a body infront of it.

Good idea yeah? The whole see through hide thing in every zone seems like a huge pain in the ass that removes some of the very little utility(purpose) a rogue can have.

Harassing monks after they FD is really more of a <CONFIDENTIAL ZONE> thing...

And at least in terms of the pofire thing, the mobs that see through hide and seek do serve a purpose, in limiting your ability to <CONFIDENTIAL> all the <CONFIDENTIAL> without having back up, or at least waiting until they are cleared. Of course given that only 1 guild has done this so far, perhaps they do the job TOO well!

Cant speak for Emberflow though, but I very much followed suit from them, rather than it being the other way around.

they can see rogue sneak because of their peerless echolocation and scent sensory package*

*actually means [Confidential]

Sneak is not Hide.

Hellhounds cannot see/smell/hear Sneak

Please remove their eyes.

With a spoon.

they are blind as ray charles, but also like ray charles, have hearing acute enough to hear the blood pumping through your veins, let alone the thunderous bellows of your breathin

seriously though, this isnt gonna get changed

they are blind as ray charles, but also like ray charles, have hearing acute enough to hear the blood pumping through your veins, let alone the thunderous bellows of your breathin

seriously though, this isnt gonna get changed

I am now officially sad you can't change models and actually give them the head of ray charles. It would be amazing.

And at least in terms of the pofire thing, the mobs that see through hide and seek do serve a purpose, in limiting your ability to <CONFIDENTIAL> all the <CONFIDENTIAL> without having back up, or at least waiting until they are cleared. Of course given that only 1 guild has done this so far, perhaps they do the job TOO well!

Cant speak for Emberflow though, but I very much followed suit from them, rather than it being the other way around.

I've pulled <CONFIDENTIAL>, can you say 45 deaths in ONE RAID? Was fun though :D

i have done the zone and i still dont know what this says im terrible at fill in the blanks

I am now officially sad you can't change models and actually give them the head of ray charles. It would be amazing.

A dog bodied, Ray Charles biting the crap out of one while singing "Could have been me getting my natural kicks", might be damaging.

Back
Top Bottom