Vah quest tree ultra megathread

My druid Jasica completed all 3 Vah tmaps but can't claim the reward, I think this may be bugged from when I did the first map in FG, did one wave, shovel ate map, no chest spawned.

it sounds like you just handed your map to a pet instead or something, try petitioning for a replacement map--if you dont have credit for completing it, you'll still be able to do it

ohhh maan =(

I did assassination of The Eternal One in Kedge with my main myrah, and I did everything right, got Mira to spawn too, but when I wanted to hand her the rose and already had the trade window open and wanted to click give, she suddently despawned without a message. Still hoping the quest did recognize my kill I went to the vah camp to check it, but she still wants me to kill the Eternal one =(. I unfortuatly dont have logs of the situation, but I can tell you when this happened so you can confirm I indeed did the quest right.

I already petitioned ingame, but didnt get an answer from GM yet.

UPDATE #1: Talked to GM-Tao he said its most likely a flag issue and that i need to wait to talk with a dev to get it fixed.

Last edited:
I did not fail, else I wouldnt even bother asking for GM/Dev Assistance. I killed Eternal One the way mira wanted.. and she also spawned after the fight. I tried giving her the rose, but she just despawned as soon as i had the trade window open. How is that failing?

I would suggest having the people who did it with you vouch for you since you have no logs or screenshots. I am highly doubting you duo'ed this encounter. That would definitely help your cause.

I did indeed duo it with "Lete", it was a bit rough at some points, but I managed to with cleric at 20m or so at the end. The fight took quite long because i had to keep his 2 adds mezzed and therefore my dps sucked quite hard.

I can pin down the exact time +-10-20 minutes when I did it, so that gms/devs could check the server log. I guess even if I had logs they would have to check the server logs still to make sure people didnt doctor the logs or something, because there doesnt seem to be much trust involved here, even with the highlevel people that wouldnt want to risk anything by making fake petitions or something - at least I wouldnt want to risk my char by trying to trick the gms.

Please have a look, GM-Tao noted the time for me for the dev-team as additional info to my case he said.

P.S.: I dont know if that is important, but there were people online in my guild at that time, and I discussed with Valorion the strategy before the fight and even made updates of the hp% in guild during the fight and called it out when I won. Then when mira despawned suddenly I also said this in our guildchat. He wasn't there yea, but he could just confirm what he "heard" me saying what was going on. I wouldnt just tell him fake stuff obviously either.

Last edited:
Oh, I don't doubt that you could duo the Eternal One, just not that encounter specifically. I have done it a few times for people doing it for the Vah quest, and I would be extremely surprised if you did it with just a bard and a cleric. I guess if you can explain how you did it to TM duo, then he might be willing to give the flag, but it is very hard to believe you did it correctly duo and then miraculously the quest mob "despawned". Seems fairly convenient, don't you think?

ohh man, why would I fake this? I don't want to lay you down my strat in details, but let me say you this:

There is a way to get him solo with just his 2 add (while having all other mobs alive too). Does this make it more believable to you? And I would certainly lay down TM my full strat if he needs to know this.

Last edited:
I am not saying it definitely did not happen, but to say you duo'ed it and you have absolutely no evidence...I think you can see why someone would question the authenticity of the kill. Honestly, by the time someone gets back to you, it might just be easiest to duo it again when he spawns and take screenshots of the Vah spawning after you complete it. It is just very hard for the Devs to go back and see if certain mobs spawned (if not impossible). Having no evidence would severely hurt your claim. Even after she despawned, you could have scrolled back up and took a screenshot of her spawning and saying whatever she says when she spawns. Or went back and took a screenshot of her dialogue before you handed her the rose.

There are a few things you could have done if you actually did it, and maybe you just forgot, but it really seems like it just didn't happen correctly.

well yea I do wanted to make a screenshot, but: to make it short - the part where she spawned and where the kill was to be seen at was already scrolled out of my screen (and couldnt be scrolled back to) due to pulsing songs which I have in my main chat window together with all other stuff beside melee combat. (I also had to kill the adds still after this happened because cleric was lom and couldnt keep up the healing for long anymore)

Also I first wanted to check if the kill did count so I gated to the vah camp after this happened and after I talked to valorion in guild.. and then when it wasnt recognized I wanted to make a screenshot but it was too late and the info was scrolled out.

I see what you say that its weird that I dont have evidence but I also did not expect this to happen, and I also think that when I can give the GMs/Devs the exact time they could just have a quick look into the server logs, since they would do this anyway even if i had screenshots or logs to confirm the screenshots/logs are not doctored or something.

But enough of this, I dont want to argue or make it believable to you (felyn). When there is beeing looked at the logs it will show that I say the truth, thats all I have to say about this.

P.S.: I did assassin lord zyk the day before, or earlier that day, depending on the timezone i guess.. and it went smoothly. There is also no "dialog" if i remember correctly its more like "Mira steps out of the shadows" and when you hail her she says "Give me the rose, pet". Then when you give her the rose she will say something about the mob you killed (at least she did on Assassin where she actually took the rose and didnt despawn before). At the eternal one that last part was missing because she didnt took the rose. And yes I will try to just do it again if i get the chance to before this was looked at by a dev, but you know how rare and contested these assassination mobs, especially the eternal one, are.

Last edited:
The problem is most likely that you weren't fast enough. Were you killing adds before you handed in the rose is the question here.

i killed one add and kept the other mezzed, before handing the rose. because cleric lom as i said. But it was not longer than 1 or 2 minutes im sure after the kill of EO

i killed one add and kept the other mezzed, before handing the rose. because cleric lom as i said. But it was not longer than 1 or 2 minutes im sure after the kill of EO

sounds like player error in attacking ur mez'd add instead of handing in ur turn in item asap. shrug

Yeh I checked the logs. The problem isn't in anyone believing in whether you did it or not, but whether you turned in the rose in time or not. I know it sucks when you miss Mira by a second, happened to me, too. It's up to TM to decide what to do about your case.

killed that MoFo again and turned in the rose in time this time - but seriously.. mira stays up way too short. 5 or 10 mins she should at least imo.. really not funny to have her despawn

Back
Top Bottom