Reflective shield

JDJersey

Dalayan Elder
reflectiveshield.jpg

Just a small request. I was wondering, could Back be added to this items usable slots? It is clearly resist gear and intended to be situational, but as it stands now I cannot see a rogue using this over an offhand weapon simply because 35 resists to whichever the fight is requiring isn't a whole lot to make up for losing a significant chunk of dps. I think it would be fairly thematic for the shield to be back usable and also allow for it to be a gear option for rogues.

On the flip side, it would also lessen the tradeoff for other classes who would use it over a shield with higher ac or better mana/ft. In the case of higher ac, it would still be a large hit for tanks as their back slots are no slouches in the ac/hp department, same goes for casters in the mana department.

I could understand if the item is deemed fine as it is, considering how rare it is the item isn't exactly a main stepping stone in gearing up. It would just be cool if it were a plausible option for rogues as well. Thanks in advance.

you realize your suggestion would easily make that item the best obtainable back slot for rangers bards and rogues?

... right?

................. right?

................................... I hope?

I don't know.

I honestly see where you're coming from, but I don't know if that item would be balanced in its current state in any other slot.

not for me to decide. g'luck in your quest for phatty resist gear.

This is basically suggesting a lodestone for your range/back slot as a rogue

Lets not even forget this is near twice as good as the current best rogue back

This item could never have more than one slot, and secondary is far more suitable than back. Sorry.

Fair enough, thanks for responding even though it's to the negative. I appreciate having a final word on it :D

You could always hold it on your cursor and click it into your secondary slot for timed AEs. Being a rogue, you should being able to juggle just one more ball.

Yeah theres no way a guild is going to give that to a rogue so he can "juggle" it. It would be a total waste of a very good item.

Yeah theres no way a guild is going to give that to a rogue so he can "juggle" it. It would be a total waste of a very good item.

Soon enough you'll find there are more than enough shields to fill your rogues banks.

I agree that there's no space for another slot and secondary is where it belongs, but if there is any room for change on this item it might come from adding pure casters to the list, but the only argument that I can think of for changing it is that it would be totally awesome, and also that healers are already way OP and int casters need love.

You could always hold it on your cursor and click it into your secondary slot for timed AEs. Being a rogue, you should being able to juggle just one more ball.

The problem with that is not just the inconvenience, but each time you change a
weapon out, for another weapon or shield it puts u in stance 1, you'd also
have to /s 2 every time. (i know not that big of a deal but, u can only do that every 15 seconds.)

Back
Top Bottom