Vah quest tree ultra megathread

the misery bug is fixed, if it was effecting you and you can show you cleared to him you can petition to have a gm spawn him at the entrance for you (he's the npc with the lowest npc id who is named Vahir Ghan )

A GM helped me with the Misery bug and I that is completed. Thanks! My problem now is Lyjan and Nevaldan think I still haven't rescued the two Vahir. My Journal still says I need to rescue the refugee in Torment also. So I guess my flags are messed up.

Cambrai

What is the lowest level a person can start the vah quest chain? My level 35 (at the time) ranger attempted to talk to the guy in the swamp but the guy in the swamp refuses to give him the option to "help"...

Kinda sucks abit cuz I have all the vah pieces on him ready to turn in :)

edit: got her second quest. Now she won't let me finish it. She returns the four items to me every time I Try to hand them in to her, even though she has asked me to collect them.

Last edited:
I'm having a problem w/ the assassination line. After I killed the Spider in Lasanth I gave the cat the minotaur meat and she was like gobble gobble thanks. and gave me no instructions on whom else to assassinate.

people in guild say that my flags are probably broken.

Character Name: Nebi

Hi. i'm done with the assassinations and i got the rose, but i am not being given the quest for the scraps. I've witnessed the dialogue between mira and hyvek but niether of them tell me to go find scraps for them. I'm guessing i have a faulty flag. Could someone help me with this please?

I have the same flag problem as Cambrai. Nevaldan doesn't see that I've already rescued both vahir right outside his hut. Lindstrom

I was told this is the point I needed to be when a dev talked to me about my problem (well after much code searching). According to what she could see the Traveler talking to you again is the next thing to happen to continue the main quest but in order for that to happen I needed to be flagged a quite a few other quests. I'm assuming those are all the banner quests.

Nevaldan saying I still need to rescue the Vahir was very confusing to me (so like you I thought I was bugged) but from what I hear that's the way it is. I'm working on finishing all the banners and seeing if that triggers the Traveler into continuing the quest.

I was told this is the point I needed to be when a dev talked to me about my problem (well after much code searching). According to what she could see the Traveler talking to you again is the next thing to happen to continue the main quest but in order for that to happen I needed to be flagged a quite a few other quests. I'm assuming those are all the banner quests.

Nevaldan saying I still need to rescue the Vahir was very confusing to me (so like you I thought I was bugged) but from what I hear that's the way it is. I'm working on finishing all the banners and seeing if that triggers the Traveler into continuing the quest.

Yeah sorry Lindstrom - my internet died right in the middle of working through everything. I looked for you in IRC from my phone but you were also gone apparently. I hadn't gotten through everything yet, but Cambrai does seem to be right in that you will need to finish the other banners before the Traveller will continue with your quest.

I am on the tmap portion of the Vah quest, but the journal tells me to "ID" the maps first. I cannot interact with them normally (yes they are in an inventory slot) and int caster identify does nothing (with the map on my cursor).

Basically I am lost here. /ooc told me that I did not have to ID them and could just use them immediately, but they are not interactable. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom