HIHI

dakeyras

Dalayan Beginner
whats up sod ^_^

got bored and find myself back on the the ol' eq vacation once again lol.

lookin forward to chillin here with u guys, got my new shaman nosta to level 12 so far and really liking this server. i play way too much so i figgure i'll probably be 65 in no time, gettin to know some of you and hopefully get to help out a guild.

a year or 2 ago i played through most of the eqemu servers and played live back in the day, this server's a bit different tho, i love that. its a little confusing however to know where to go and what to do.

was just wondering if prehaps anyone had some tips or info for me, maby send me in the right direction. im not sure if theres a main hub or anywhere to buy gear or where i can get upgrades after this chainmail n such from grob.

i took your advise on the wiki ^_^ i didnt know it existed haha.

read through pretty much all of it and have a much better understanding of things.

tyvm <3

lvl 21 now but startin to get slow soloing n hard to find the right spot to group at this level. thinking about boxing a melee, tho really rather not. also hard to find a good way/spot to make plat but i bet that will change come level 30+.

I personally was able to lvl my warrior from 1-65 never having to box, but i was lucky and made a friend i met in Black burrow who was also new to SoD and he was a druid. So we lvled majority of it together. But having a box does help you out a lot, sometimes makes u more appealing to grp with, but not always the case. Best of luck to you. =)

This is true to an extent, but if your class is unable to heal itself... there is a lot of down time with bandaging =(, if i had a healer with me and duo'd frosthorn coast gnolls while they were Dark blue as compared to when i solo'd and bandaged. It moved a lot faster exp wise when Akeldama was there with me, healing me and utilizing low lvl druid melee dps.

Back
Top Bottom