Prime Enchanter video from SB

Anik was a stand in for a ranger that was crippled by a RL sword mishap for a couple of attempts. Our vent is fairly peaceful most of the time.

Gave 200 fame to Dom for the kick ass video. The only thing missing is blurbs from the previous fights!

Great video. SB vent sounds like the least annoying vent i've ever heard.

We shit talk eachother 24/7 there just isn't much time to think of insults during prime.

I know you bitches saw my close up.

Spires here we come!

Last edited:
You don't see my character there because my class is terrible and contributes very little on raid encounters (my toon especially)... but depending on the clip there I could be on just about any toon.

Any way thanks for the love, we work hard, butt heads, but get things accomplished. Saithia video comming theater near you soon!!

I lied I just saw my name in the first attempt... probably had an underpowered Ranger on tis instead of anik... since you know monks are stupid easy.

BTW he wasnt in for the kill, and only use em because Rangers are like useful and stuff. Guild ranger deletes his toon? RL friends will suite me until I get on up to par (from time to time anyway!)

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I couldn't have done it without my awesome guild. Also, I give full permission to distribute this video freely.

Gave 200 fame to Dom for the kick ass video. The only thing missing is blurbs from the previous fights!

What makes this video really cool is the initial montage are from previous failed attempts earlier in the month.

Dommio never told anyone he was keeping videos this whole time.

I think he should get double fame just for planning ahead like that.

Seemed like the model file reset every other patch. I made mine read-only in the os so I didn't have to keep opening the file up with vim before every raid and add the model lines.

Yeah haha, it makes it look way less cool, but its maybe less strat leaky? I guess people can always copy what the video shows, but it leaves out a number of key elements, and in the end the struggle with that fight is not figuring out the strategy, its actually executing it, having enough heals, and enough dps.

yeah my install was borked.. i think it was actually my install from when i played on live, and i quit during pop. back when i started this game i used to have to have dzillon send me zone files for ldon zones and stuff :>

its fixed now but, i am banned anyways so. TRAGIC

the video is pretty bad overall, but its probably kind of cool to see one of the hardest fights in the game. you get to watch me spam zealots strike and archons hammer for 13 minutes

Back
Top Bottom