Druid heals

BTW you people who are bringing ports up in this thread can that stop and we compare that to the clerics are able to rezz for 96%? if we call those 2 points even no more talking about ports since it is off topic.

Are you able to port a group to citadel??? You are useless to me if not.

(fuck everyone who is still bound outside of or inside citadel)

I don't think it would really mess anything up to make druid direct healing a bit stronger, clerics would still be king 6man/raid, and druids would still be better at farming and equally desirable for exp.

I would MUCH RATHER see druids get some better utility mechanics (things that are raid/6man viable), to cement their role as a healer with some neat utility. They don't need anything super powerful or game changing, but they really do just feel like a cleric-light for 6man/raid stuff.

Get rid of doomswarm, nobody uses it. Replace with:
Relic: Stormfury
Mana:480
1 second cast
60 second cast
Magic resist check (-100)
Stun target for 10 seconds
Deals 2250 damage.

The addition of hots made it so druids need to cast spells nearly constantly in order to put out a lot of healing and be efficent. An ability to add in dps at choice moments without eating lots of cast time is a nice utility. Nightfire is too slow to justify the damage in 95% of raid/6man settings.

i would love some added utility but it takes them longer than just adjusting some healing on spells which i would also love, either one I would be happy with but we are kind of up in the air with no way of knowing what is going to happen and I would love to know what devs think/what they are working on.

I don't think it would really mess anything up to make druid direct healing a bit stronger, clerics would still be king 6man/raid, and druids would still be better at farming and equally desirable for exp.

I would MUCH RATHER see druids get some better utility mechanics (things that are raid/6man viable), to cement their role as a healer with some neat utility. They don't need anything super powerful or game changing, but they really do just feel like a cleric-light for 6man/raid stuff.

Get rid of doomswarm, nobody uses it. Replace with:
Relic: Stormfury
Mana:480
1 second cast
60 second cast
Magic resist check (-100)
Stun target for 10 seconds
Deals 2250 damage.

The addition of hots made it so druids need to cast spells nearly constantly in order to put out a lot of healing and be efficent. An ability to add in dps at choice moments without eating lots of cast time is a nice utility. Nightfire is too slow to justify the damage in 95% of raid/6man settings.

they really do just feel like a cleric-light for 6man/raid stuff.

Yeah,Cleric light with *5* tick HoTs which *stack*,this trivializes pulling and they really should fix it. To me this looks like a bug or at least unintentionnal.

More to piss people off so I remember to reply to this tomorrow with everyone who hates the ideas, but....

Get rid of doomswarm, nobody uses it.

Maybe I'm too old school and solo kited/root/rotted too much leveling up, and continue to use it when solo/duo to this day, but this is in my spell set up (I loved replacing crawling swarm).

It's an awesome DoT, just no one bothers to mem it. And super easy when you're boxing to HoT the tank, assist the tank, send pet in, archaic, DoT, go back to tank. You're DPSing while healing! Or even in a group, I'd rather have the DPS of my DoT critting than just sit & heal & do nothing. Raid? That's about my only DPS outside of my pet & whatever clicky nuke I throw out. Get off the DoTs r bad, mkay?

Which is what the DoT is for. I recommended already rather than remove it, make it a 65 droppable spell, and give us our old relic heal back slightly tweaked. We're not supposed to be DPS if we're healers, we're not fast nukers, never have been. I don't want to be a wizard, I'm a druid. So why the heck would you want a nuke when you have a DPS spell you're just too lazy to keep up?

More to piss people off so I remember to reply to this tomorrow with everyone who hates the ideas, but....

Maybe I'm too old school and solo kited/root/rotted too much leveling up, and continue to use it when solo/duo to this day, but this is in my spell set up (I loved replacing crawling swarm).

It's an awesome DoT, just no one bothers to mem it. And super easy when you're boxing to HoT the tank, assist the tank, send pet in, archaic, DoT, go back to tank. You're DPSing while healing! Or even in a group, I'd rather have the DPS of my DoT critting than just sit & heal & do nothing. Raid? That's about my only DPS outside of my pet & whatever clicky nuke I throw out. Get off the DoTs r bad, mkay?

Which is what the DoT is for. I recommended already rather than remove it, make it a 65 droppable spell, and give us our old relic heal back slightly tweaked. We're not supposed to be DPS if we're healers, we're not fast nukers, never have been. I don't want to be a wizard, I'm a druid. So why the heck would you want a nuke when you have a DPS spell you're just too lazy to keep up?

Calefaction: a quick nuke druids get.
Doomswarm is less dps than hitting autoattack. Also on anything where healing is intense, 5.2 base cast is just too long.

Back
Top Bottom