Druids!

ttime123

Dalayan Adventurer
Has any of the game dev's thought about making a spell, that has a single translocate to bind for the druid class. Or is that possible, was just wondering.

A spell to make rain is still the best thing that can happen to the druid class. Everything else is a lost cause.

Translocating is really a Wizard utility, that helps separate them from Druid ports a bit. We are generally satisfied with the teleporting utility spread!

I have always been on the fence about druid storm calling. On one hand, it is awesome as all hell. On the other it has some griefing potential. It also would be a pretty cool synergy between druids and frogloks (although the 5% is pretty high when you can turn it on on-command.)

I have always been on the fence about druid storm calling. On one hand, it is awesome as all hell. On the other it has some griefing potential. It also would be a pretty cool synergy between druids and frogloks (although the 5% is pretty high when you can turn it on on-command.)

GO GO Druid Storm Duels!

Question of the day: How many druids in the same zone does it take to crash it from storm duels?

I wasn't talking about a whole line of trans locate spells, just one to port to your bind spot on druid. Just to port one in your group to their bind spot, in case you don't have wiz in your group.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about a whole line of trans locate spells, just one to port to your bind spot on druid. Just to port one in your group to their bind spot, in case you don't have wiz in your group.

Ah, stepping on the toes of alchemists, not wizards. Gotcha.

Don't see hardly any gate pot vendors on anymore. I can see this is going nowhere nevermind. Was just a suggestion for new idea for Druids thats all, was not wanting to take anyone's job away or even money from anyone.

/cm suicide would work no? Can't be used in combat but gate potions wouldn't really be that great in combat either. I suppose the issue then would be keeping buffs so idk.

Back
Top Bottom