Crumbling maps and vah swords

mechkl

Dalayan Elder
No hard numbers to back this up. But asking around the server for guilds and people who have done a number of crumbling maps. It seems that these maps dont drop the vah sword?

I was wondering why this was if it is true?

Was also wonder if it could be reconsidered, seeing as these maps are no drop and pretty rare to come by, and their difficulty is above that of their lower version counter parts.

I understand that the swords are lost relics burried on the main land, b8ut who is to say that kaezulian troops never found a map and dug it up found this sword and placed it in a safe place at home.

please correct me if I'm wrong my understand of some lore is still pretty loose.

Last edited:
Someone ninja added the quest piece to the crumbling I think then it got removed because it shouldn't be there. The Vah quest does not need to be made more accessible or any easier than it already is.

Someone ninja added the quest piece to the crumbling I think then it got removed because it shouldn't be there. The Vah quest does not need to be made more accessible or any easier than it already is.

I disagree people can be stuck on this one part for an extremely long period of time. I remember running over 15 maps for some people to obtain the sword. I know that is kind of extreme but with the rarity of crumbling and Ed maps I see no reason why it shouldn't be added.

I disagree people can be stuck on this one part for an extremely long period of time. I remember running over 15 maps for some people to obtain the sword. I know that is kind of extreme but with the rarity of crumbling and Ed maps I see no reason why it shouldn't be added.

I did 19 maps. All quests have bottlenecks and this is one. The final Vah banner does not need to be any more accessable.

Doesn't make sense from a lore standpoint.

I understand that the swords are lost relics burried on the main land, but who is to say that kaezulian troops never found a map and dug it up, found this sword and placed it in a safe place at home.

almost like u didnt read Original Post..... crazy right

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so far we have for cons
1. lore is written in stone?

2. i did it the hard way, everyone for the rest of time must also do it the hard way.

resolutions and counter arguments

1. top part of post... lore can be added to.

2. before ikky maps werent 15k each because they dropped in popular (which still are) places like prison and ip... which have since been severly cut back in drop rate and activity of these zones... ED maps werent even close the rareity they are now a days. and from a progression stand point this makes sense.

Last edited:
I have only been playing the game for about 2.5 years but if I had to guess I would say there is more ED maps being done today then ever before.

i did it the hard way, everyone for the rest of time must also do it the hard way.

Could we also say you wish the vah quest item to be more accessible to you are your guild so much that you wish them to change lore to get you and your friend more vah backs?

Last edited:
The Vah is the coolest quest. The lore doesn't need changing to move buried dirty treasure swords anywhere else. It has been the same way since long before Ikisith or crumbling maps were even a thing.

If you're going to negative rep me for responding to your post, get my awesome funny quote out of your signature. TIA.

Removed guild-heckling posts. Please keep things civil and, in S&R, on-topic. Thank you all.

can i please get a screen shot or link to the lore where it says that Gleaming steal sword can only ever been found on the original 3 continents? you guys keep talking about lore like it specifically says"iksars cant even see this sword its invisible to them."

reposting the on topic part thanks rari

i have several maps Tierilo in my bags ive been wanting to do hit me up and we can get this done and claim the QP foir someone whos ready for it think i got 3 Ed's

Back
Top Bottom