The Faith of a Godless Man - the pariah nondeity aug quest thread

Nwaij

Dalayan Pious Diety
Any bugs with this quest and its subquests go here.

Known bugs:

None - the quest works perfectly fine!

Fixed bugs:
A certain list is not handed out despite NPC stating different. - fixed. If you didn't get a list (or somehow lost it), do the appropriate dialogue again to get it (again).
Tormentor Wrek`tak is now working as intended.
All combines working again. I hope.
Aug poofs on deaugging - Augs no longer poof.

Last edited:
Has anyone non-staff completed or even know where this quest starts? I'm sure a bunch of us would love to check it out, but it could be years before we wander into the right npc to find it.

Much like God, it doesn't exist. That's why there are no bugs. Good joke, Nwaij. I'm just sorry I'm the only one who got it.

Last edited:
Has anyone non-staff completed or even know where this quest starts? I'm sure a bunch of us would love to check it out, but it could be years before we wander into the right npc to find it.

The first aug has already been gotten by a player!

Well, i turned the book into everyone inside the grand library that i could and no one could help/returned it, so i went back into the library where you buy charms and tried to turn it into people there and Lorekeeper Pekat ended up keeping the book... didn't return it, sooo im stuck on the quest heh... idk what to do even when i get the book back ( once petition is solved) because no one will take the book and translate it...

I am not sure wich book you are refering to Fascav, so finding a solution for you is really hard to me. But I can assure you that the step that I think you are at (going by your flags) works fine, and works as intended. I know this because some other person got past it with no problems.

EDIT: Also Lorekeeper Pekat should not keep any items at all.
EDIT2: Also I'm at a loss why you think that anything needs a translation there.

Last edited:
thats working as intended. you need to go back to farming more gnolls now.

nop he still asking for the aug so BUG
ps thx Nwaij for meking me aug it in the 1. place next time i will ignor you and keep it in bag till im done w/ the quest

bug?

We (Dragonkin) have encountered a faction problem in PoLore , heritage in doubt Dragon vs, giant and the giant vs dragon. required for restricted access area. It seems its a required quest to progress and anyone that was on the quest but not completed it prior to when pariah aug quest got implemented and switched faction got thier faction aug (ie gemstone of scale , etc.) cannot switch and will lose a faction aug?

Might need a fix for a select few that encounter this problem.

Just to clarify Paxit's post, it's my character that ran into the issue (Draedan, 65 shm). I did most of the PoLore quests long ago before the pariah aug quests went in. Heritage in doubt sat almost finished for a long time because I couldn't get the folks to help with the event (didn't try super hard either because I was well past the reward being useful). I did Heritage in Doubt up to the last event as a giant ally. When I joined Dragonkin I switched factions to Dragon ally (figured I was just locking myself out of a quest whose reward I would just destroy anyway). This was before the pariah aug went in. I also got my dragon ally faction aug from King's head during that time. So now pariah aug comes along and I find I need to finish Heritage in Doubt... This is impossible right now for me unless I want to destroy my dragon faction aug.

Is it possible to reset my quest flags for Heritage in Doubt so I can do it as a Dragon ally? Heck, I'd be happy having to do all of PoLore progression quests over as long as I can complete them and progress my pariah aug.

EDIT: Nowaij has fixed things to where I can complete the final event for Heritage in Doubt (dragon ally version). However, I can't trigger the drake scout spawn to start the event on my own, I need a GM to do that. So currently I need a GM's help to begin the event but all else should work fine for me to complete it. Thanks, Nowaij. Either I'll gather a force and /petition to complete the event or maybe Nowaij/nother GM can figure out why I'm not able to spawn the drake scout on my own in Wyvernfang.

Last edited:
^^
also never recieved a list for the gems

3. BUG
After you give the Essence of Mercy to the tortured victim,
The white con does not react to any sort of Mercy you show him or give him at 30%.

The list thing has been fixed about 7h prior to your post, see the 1st post for details.

The Tormentor is fixed now as well.

BUG 4
after finding 8 of the 10 nightmare gems the combind is not working !

i have
-Gem of Fiery Nightmares
-Gem of Frozen Nightmares
-Gem of Arcane Nightmares
-Gem of Eldritch Nightmares
-Gem of Searing Nightmares
-Gem of Erie Nightmares
-Gem of Lonesome Nightmares
-Gem of Sylvan Nightmares

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom