STOP CRASHING

Nebi

Dalayan Pious Diety
PLEASE STOP THE CRASHING! this isnt an issue with me only. PLEASE HELP!

a majority of the times that I log in / zone I crash and other people are having the same issue.

Last edited:
Its becoming a huge problem , please address the issue or at the very least let the SoD community know its become a top priority fix. Sadri malath and Athica seem to very unstable for log ins lately (/points at Santa Troll). But in general its been going on since about when chat channels got added in.

I have been having this issue since monday (12/23) or tuesday (12/24). It is of particular issue when zoning into a town. At this point after 5-6 crashes i give up and stop trying

Its the same issue I was posting about many months ago. Dianshan during his live stream even has the packetloss issue. They tried to fix it once and only made it worse.

Near as I can tell the crashing happens when you catch a bout of packet loss when attempting to zone or login, I've even cought it when going to character select and having it show a lvl 1 Human to create a character instead of my ranger.

Last edited:
have had the same problems for about 3 weeks, its about a 50/50 chance i crash on any zone attempt, including logging in from character select

I had crash problems long before 3 weeks ago. I have about a 1/3 chance of freezing on zoning, and then a 1/4 chance to have the game error out when trying to log in. I finally gave up, because I spent half my play time relogging. I hate to say it, but until 2.5 is released, I am going to play x16 xp WoW on Feenix server (I crushed my own heart.)

I haven't had any trouble until the last 3 days. Tried to log on in Athica and it took me 11 tries before it worked. I didn't have problems with any other zoning after I had gotten in game after that though

Last 3 days have been aweful in athica, s. Newport and Sadri Malath for me. Kick to server selection screen a lot.

H

This problem is what i have load 2 toons 1 will crash. Repeat since u want thoose buffs. Go exp kill mobs go to sell and again 1 out of 2 toons will crash if i use a neck clicky. I hope this will get fixed asap cause its really frustrating to try to logg on this game now.

Add me to the list of those with Athica problems.

I have many other problems as well but those are between me and my analyst/therapist.

It isn't just Athica, Athica just has a high number of players/npc's that interact (alot more packets going to and from the server). Turn on the latency bar and watch how the green line breaks every so often, you crash when it breaks upon zone/loading.

i've had this problem for years in all zones when zoning or entering the game world from character select.

Last edited:
We are looking into it. This is likely unrelated to anyone who has been unable to connect well from their home for years, though.

Any news? If I had to pick a time when it first started being an issue I would say around september of this year it started every once in a while.

SoD is currently unplayble for me right now :(

Back
Top Bottom