Sense the Dead

taosanterior

Dalayan Elder
This spell is supposed to target the nearest undead mob to you, and turn you to face in its direction. Currently, it also does this for any Reptile/Amphibian that may happen to be near you. I assume this is somehow related to the body type changes and nobody noticed yet because nobody uses this spell. I haven't tested it on every body type obviously, so there may be more that it picks up. I know it doesn't find Nature, or Humanoid Monster. Would be cool if it could get fixed, thanks!

I have some theories of what the problem is, but not enough data. I'm seeing it happen on Reptile/Amphibians, but inconsistenly on others.

Post the names of non-Reptile/Amphibians that you find here. Be sure to include the zone name also so I don't have to look for every instance of "a dog".

A librarian of the storm(storms eye) - the pet elemental they summon is picked up by sense undead

A librarian of the storm(storms eye) - the pet elemental they summon is picked up by sense undead

This and all elemental pets are fixed, though they would need to be resummoned either from dying or a zone reboot.

Please keep posting any non-pet, non-Reptile/Amphibian mobs you find with Sense the Dead.

Back
Top Bottom