Seriously...THANK YOU

Crynel

Dalayan Elder
ive been waiting forever for the nvidia graphics tearing to go away. it was one of the many reasons why i was eagerly awaiting the SOD 3.0 or 2.5 to be released but im just glad i can fight in first person if need be again without my eyes getting destroyed by strobes of polygons.

so once again thank you for finding someone with the talent to end that nightmare of an issue.

imagehost

I am really really enjoying these changes. Fresh air, breath of new life, etc. All around amazing

Am I the only one who all of a sudden has bad graphics lag? I know my computer isn't the best with a non-dedicated graphics card but I had no problems at all till now...

The recent changes are awesome. I am seriously running out of stuff to complain about!!!!

Very old computers might want to revert the fix for now. Basically the fix is telling your computer to do most of the work via software rendering. The vast majority of modern computers can handle that with SoD, but maybe it is worth adding a patcher option to turn the fix off.

mine is 10 year old and its working just fine but i also have a decent gfx card from like 2 or 4 years ago.

In addition to our mystery genius, I would also like to thank the staff. You guys realized how awesome this change was, reviewed it, implemented it, and gave those who don't want it the option to turn it off. This was all done in the course of a couple of days. Hats off to all of you.

Amazing.

Seeing the patch notes was the most pleasant surprise shards has offered in a long time. I hope patch notes that address game problems and are awesome become a regular thing!

I'm back now for fuck sake I thought this would never arrive , I don't know who fixed this but he's most probably the reincarnation of Jesus
Target ring , no packetloss , no glitch, SoD über alles
Also, hi new forum

ive been waiting forever for the nvidia graphics tearing to go away. it was one of the many reasons why i was eagerly awaiting the SOD 3.0 or 2.5 to be released but im just glad i can fight in first person if need be again without my eyes getting destroyed by strobes of polygons.

so once again thank you for finding someone with the talent to end that nightmare of an issue.

imagehost
He should honestly receive some sort of title!! Or at least FAME, etc...

Back
Top Bottom