Bracer of Flowing Mana

that would be pretty amazing to get something with comp health 8 that isnt gloves or a chest....

OR
Go read the QoL thread and decide that combining the two effects would be a way mo' better thing to do.

Yes, everyone should read Quality of Life [List of unoriginal ideas]

or make it type 5

Adding a Tailoring aug to a clearly plate item. Let's also ask for more HP, and some more FT.

This reminds me of the time I asked them to make the type 5 on Gloves of Aerial Vibrations type 2. They are at least plate graphic however. I also came up with a good idea of being able to switch your faction aug type however nothing ever happen.

Gemstone of the Scale/Storm Type 2 vs 5

Last edited:
Yes, everyone should read Quality of Life [List of unoriginal ideas]

Adding a Tailoring aug to a clearly plate item. Let's also ask for more HP, and some more FT.

This reminds me of the time I asked them to make the type 5 on Gloves of Aerial Vibrations type 2. They are at least plate graphic however. I also came up with a good idea of being able to switch your faction aug type however nothing ever happen.

Gemstone of the Scale/Storm Type 2 vs 5
Wouldn't keeping the gloves of aerial vibration type 5 allow for more dps. Because you could add in a refuge aug for the +24 of whatever dmg.

Wouldn't keeping the gloves of aerial vibration type 5 allow for more dps. Because you could add in a refuge aug for the +24 of whatever dmg.

a monk was exploiting this when the elemental damage augs were introduced for more bare fist damage. so now those are unusable in gloves/boots for everyone.

were this not the case, i would agree with your statement.

sad times.

What it would allow is your scale/giant aug to in gloves freeing up an otherwise used 5 for elemental damage refugee aug.

What it would allow is your scale/giant aug to in gloves freeing up an otherwise used 5 for elemental damage refugee aug.
In the process of this change, it would disallow the scale/giant aug in gloves for the people who can now do that. READ: Casters, who get jackshit for skill augs from refuge.

Aug Type 2 vs 5 on gloves really make zero difference since a nameless monk got Refuge Augs (that are type 5 only) nerfed and no longer have the ability to be placed into Hands and Feet slots. (well to be 100% correct they still can be placed into these items but in return you can no longer equip them). In short gloves having a T2 aug or T5 aug is moot.

In the process of this change, it would disallow the scale/giant aug in gloves for the people who can now do that. READ: Casters, who get jackshit for skill augs from refuge.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

I'm saying that I'm opposed to changing those gloves to t2.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to make augments more restricted.

Fighting over if the gloves should be T2 or T5 is simply not worth the time to even talk about. Even if one side seems to be more logical that doesn't matter and I don't think anyone on the dev team will take time out of their days to change it. They have been in the game for so long and the change truly doesn't matter.

Augments in gear should be less painful however.

Basically what should happen is this:

1) Players should be able to pick what type their Gemstone of the Scale and Gemstone of the Storm are and also have the ability to change it at any time. (between 2 and 5)

2) Type 2 Refuge augments should be added to the game. They would have the same effects as well as cost the same amount to purchase. There is no reasons players should be able to add spell damage or casting skills to only type 5 gear and not type 2 especially when you look at how much these things cost.

3) Faction quest augs (Council of Innovation, Blackscale, and Silver Crown) should be changed to a random currently unused type and that type slot should be added to a spot on the charm.

Last edited:
1) Players should be able to pick what type their Gemstone of the Scale and Gemstone of the Storm are and also have the ability to change it at any time. (between 2 and 5)

2) Type 2 Refuge augments should be added to the game. They would have the same effects as well as cost the same amount to purchase. There is no reasons players should be able to add spell damage or casting skills to only type 5 gear and not type 2 especially when you look at how much these things cost.

3) Faction quest augs (Council of Innovation, Blackscale, and Silver Crown) should be changed to a random currently unused type and that type slot should be added to a spot on the charm.
I can agree with all those suggestions. Yet again, not my call.

a monk was exploiting this when the elemental damage augs were introduced for more bare fist damage. so now those are unusable in gloves/boots for everyone.

were this not the case, i would agree with your statement.

sad times.
Ah my bad, that nameless monk was a clever guy.

That nameless monk was clever enough to get himself banned. Not for this thing, but it also didn't help his cause.

Back
Top Bottom