wru Revelation/Giggly Schoolgirl peeps?

JayelleNephilim

"Helpy Helper"
Ohhi! It's been a while since I popped my head in to say hey (5-6yrs to be exact). Curious if any old school Winter's Roar Staffers or Revelation/Giggly Schoolgirl peeps that I knew are still around...

Wiz, Liam, Allie, Thinkmeats, Xeldan, Xardon, Zodium, Zaela, Gunder, Temelin, Tink, Ikaa, Tempus, Rabb, Wany, Foma, Aeran, Foonie, Tempus, Grake, Flicks wru?!

Hit me up on twitter @_tw or email tina m wright @ gmail dot com and I'd love to catch up. :)

Jayelle Nepphilim aka Veruuca Valendil
better half: Dynak aka Onadan

Wiz, Liam, Allie, Thinkmeats, Xeldan, Xardon, Zodium, Zaela, Gunder, Temelin, Tink, Ikaa, Tempus, Rabb, Wany, Foma, Aeran, Foonie, Tempus, Grake, Flicks
Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, banned, gone, does cool stuff in random long intervalls, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone

I still play quite a bit off and on with Draod. Zrarn is around sometimes too. So, hey! :)

Jay, long time no see. :]

Also: Hi everyone I haven't seen in almost five years.

Revelation / Dandy Gentlemen / GSG represent!

I have to dig up some old hard drives to find my old screenshot dumps, but here's a few that I have available.

bCfYi5y.jpg

iqI9kEa.jpg

Cinn/Grake's guide to winning raids:

p86DMHx.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well. iluall (esp dimmi), xoxo

g8wB62w.jpg

Hi Jayelle! Ryst and I are still around. He is playing a silly paladin and I'm playing his charming Cleric. Miss you and Dynak.

Hello - I don't play!

I have since gotten engaged and drive fun cars! I also troll the forums and saw this months later!

Miss you both, hope life is treating you well!

Everytime I do the athica gate neck quest I think of how Jayelle brought the server together to gather supplies to make the city. No idea if that’s what happened or how my brain processed it 17 years ago.

P.S. - you don’t happen to have any patching privileges do you?

Miss you both, hope life is treating you well!

Everytime I do the athica gate neck quest I think of how Jayelle brought the server together to gather supplies to make the city. No idea if that’s what happened or how my brain processed it 17 years ago.
That’s how it went down. Lots of people helping out and even working together who otherwise wouldn’t have. It was very good community building.

Back
Top Bottom