Horoks Graphic

frogdogy684

Dalayan Beginner
So idk about other mnks and bst, but horoks looks like a mage or wizard wep. I formally request a Graphic change and in so put in my suggestion! Screamstrike Baton speaks mnk/bst and looks epic for top-tier. Lets face it, after climbing 11-12 tiers every class deserves a epic weapon graphics. (including you blasted Wizards...)

yo horok looks kaleidoscopy as fuck and if you dont think its the tightest shit then please reroll to a inferior class (druid)

Change it! Even Xenelaqui looks cooler than 4.3, 4.3 looks like it belongs to Wizards, choose something cooler than a Stick that looks like it will break swinging it once!

We all agree it is all in the eye of the beholder. I don't like but obviously you guys do lol.

The weapon is called a kaleidoscope. The graphic looks vaguely like a kaleidoscope. It's fine.

We are very limited with weapon models until 2.5 unless you want to redecorate the current one yourself.

RIP Horok graphic

EQ000134.jpg

I just wish the grip was a little bit lower... it really bugs me how its a blunt weapon, used for crushin' boys that's held directly in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom