Semi-Public Buff Bots

lemonhead

Dalayan Adventurer
I'm offering access to my buff-bots to newish players in need. Just send me a PM with your main character(s) name and I'll send you the info.

They are all 65. They are all bound in Athica/have Jayla neck. None of them have relics/ancients. They all have max AA duration inc and duration inc 5 items. All but shaman and Paladin have soulbound. Included are Shaman, Cleric, Magician, Beastlord, Enchanter, and a tier 4-5 Paladin with 350AAs.

Rules
-DO NOT 3 box. This means do not use /q to change characters. Make sure if you crash on log out that the character is out of the game. They many times stay in game for about a minute after this type of crash.

-You may use the soulbound, but please meditate them back to where you found them.

-You may use them for other purposes, especially the paladin, but be aware someone may log on at any time.

-The cleric has many Peridots, jaspers, etc on him and Regent Con 5, but maybe keep the dots you loot and pass them to him. (I'm not too worried about this)

-Buffs must not be more than 20 levels over the receiver. Damage shield +8 levels. (For your information)

Enjoy!

PS Don't 3 box!

Unfortunately I main my wizard. Blades is pretty sweet at low levels. But I'd imagine there's an Augur for that.

although my characters aren't used that much for buff botting all these thread are making me want to change all of their passwords.

All of <dead ringer storage> should change their passwords

I know you aren't saying this, but for the record these are all my accounts, just in case anyone was worried about that.

Careful, the rules are not really set up for this sort of thing. If someone screws up on your character, yes they might get banned, but your character will get jailed as well (voice of experience right here). Otherwise I'm sure there are a ton of people who would offer up their buffbots as public.

Careful, the rules are not really set up for this sort of thing. If someone screws up on your character, yes they might get banned, but your character will get jailed as well (voice of experience right here). Otherwise I'm sure there are a ton of people who would offer up their buffbots as public.

The number of times Aisling has been jailed for things he didn't do borders on hilarity.

I'm offering access to my buff-bots to newish players in need. Just send me a PM with your main character(s) name and I'll send you the info.

They are all 65. They are all bound in Athica/have Jayla neck. None of them have relics/ancients. They all have max AA duration inc and duration inc 5 items. All but shaman and Paladin have soulbound. Included are Shaman, Cleric, Magician, Beastlord, Enchanter, and a tier 4-5 Paladin with 350AAs.

Rules
-DO NOT 3 box. This means do not use /q to change characters. Make sure if you crash on log out that the character is out of the game. They many times stay in game for about a minute after this type of crash.

-You may use the soulbound, but please meditate them back to where you found them.

-You may use them for other purposes, especially the paladin, but be aware someone may log on at any time.

-The cleric has many Peridots, jaspers, etc on him and Regent Con 5, but maybe keep the dots you loot and pass them to him. (I'm not too worried about this)

-Buffs must not be more than 20 levels over the receiver. Damage shield +8 levels. (For your information)

Enjoy!

PS Don't 3 box!
Hey, Lemonhead! I would really like the info for your characters. My main in game is Speckly. I would be using you characters for buff bots, and I agree to all of your conditions.

Back
Top Bottom